AP's Are Mega-Weak In Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phynal

01-10-2012

Man I guess that those LeBlanc wins earlier today must've been illusions then...

EvilPacman

01-10-2012

I've had a lot of success with Karma lately. She works really well when paired with some Tanky DPS and can solo decently (especially later if you build Tanky AP). It helps to get a few kills early, but she rakes in the assists late game.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Really when this started as "ap is weaker than AD" we could have an interesting discussion. But when Leblanc , cassio and kass are called food, instead of amazing champs in dominion, and saying akali is better than them...this become a case of, OP needs to learn the game.

At the place we suspect is high elo (Based on many factors) and in the few tournaments available. Cass leblanc and Kass have been dominant picks/bans. Malzahar, Karthus and fizz have been successfull picks.

And I think MAYBE brand, Swain, fiddelsticks, Victor , Xerath and dinger may be outclassed by the already mentioned champs, but they are good picks too when picked.

Anivia and Kennen are not played at all, so hard to say how good or bad they are.

Bonabon

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Anivia and Kennen are not played at all, so hard to say how good or bad they are.
Any time I see a Kennen I assume he must be a good player simply because you never see him, lol.

Exsnypre

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamrock69 View Post
If these champs are so powerful, why do I rarely see people doing well on them?
When you're bad, your teammates will be bad.

Stimuz

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonabon View Post
Any time I see a Kennen I assume he must be a good player simply because you never see him, lol.
Kennen seems alright so far, but his energy costs and the fact that people don't have to stick around after you poke them in this mode really take away from his strength. His ult is still beastly though.