[Champion Concept] Kyriel, the Opposites Merged (Finally complete, with pictures!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HausLord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgneoSeven View Post
12% movement speed bonus when you have less than 75% of mana is too much?
nono.. this champion with mana in 25% is to strong and give 12% de bonus movement speed is overpower.

we cant compare with the Teemo, because the Teemo is too weak.. Imagine the singed with 800AP running 420+

i think 9% bonus movement speed its good... the item zeal is 12%, and he cant run more than 9%

IgneoSeven

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
Nah I liked the idea of the debuff, there are only so few currently.

I thought this was fairly nice, until I looked up Xerath's passive... He gains (.15 AP) in armor... so yeah i think you should lower it a bit :P

Don't just rely on me :P, I just randomly stumbled on this one.

I think the mana management is an interesting part of this hero and is th ereason why you shouldn't add % mana to anything but Ult.

The best way to know is to look at other champions... look up Teemo's W and he gains way more than that, so actually 15% was fine

Lastly, try to keep Ult's effects to 1 or 2, else the tooltip will cover the whole screen.

P.s. Please come around my own thread and comment :P http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=19580267

Quote:
Nah I liked the idea of the debuff, there are only so few currently.
ya... and have their Magic Resistance reduced by (2 + Kyriel's lvl) for 4 seconds. ( 3 at lvl 1 and 20 at lvl 18)

Quote:
I thought this was fairly nice, until I looked up Xerath's passive... He gains (.15 AP) in armor... so yeah i think you should lower it a bit :P
guess (+0.15AP) is better

thanks again =]

IgneoSeven

01-11-2012

I changed the magic penetration to spell vamp on Breaking Seal stacks.

IgneoSeven

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HausLord View Post
nono.. this champion with mana in 25% is to strong and give 12% de bonus movement speed is overpower.

we cant compare with the Teemo, because the Teemo is too weak.. Imagine the singed with 800AP running 420+

i think 9% bonus movement speed its good... the item zeal is 12%, and he cant run more than 9%

I still like the idea of ​​12% ...
makes me imagine him running around and getting poor heroes by surprise. *-*

Metall4Ever

01-11-2012

Mano, ficou perfeito o char
agora eh só espalhar e ver se a riot pega !! tomara
a skin dele sem armadura é muito foda velho *--*
parabéns.

HausLord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Riot!! I'm need of skill spotlight art =)

Starting the first skin... will be ready very soon...

e la vamos nós!

IgneoSeven

01-11-2012

niceee!
a third skin is also on the way. *-*

IgneoSeven

01-11-2012

rescaling Frostfire Nova mana cost: 70/75/80/85/90/95/100 to 70/80/90/100/110/120

bountyhunterX

01-11-2012

look man the champion is awesome so you can lower some stuff or increase some stuff he is awesome anyway and i sent riot a request to check this champ out he is cool

IgneoSeven

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountyhunterX View Post
look man the champion is awesome so you can lower some stuff or increase some stuff he is awesome anyway and i sent riot a request to check this champ out he is cool

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA
Really?
How'd you do that? *-*