Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Kyriel, the Opposites Merged (Finally complete, with pictures!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HausLord

01-11-2012

Quote:
IgneoSeven:
12% movement speed bonus when you have less than 75% of mana is too much?

nono.. this champion with mana in 25% is to strong and give 12% de bonus movement speed is overpower.

we cant compare with the Teemo, because the Teemo is too weak.. Imagine the singed with 800AP running 420+

i think 9% bonus movement speed its good... the item zeal is 12%, and he cant run more than 9%

IgneoSeven

01-11-2012

Quote:
ploki122:
Nah I liked the idea of the debuff, there are only so few currently.

I thought this was fairly nice, until I looked up Xerath's passive... He gains (.15 AP) in armor... so yeah i think you should lower it a bit :P

Don't just rely on me :P, I just randomly stumbled on this one.

I think the mana management is an interesting part of this hero and is th ereason why you shouldn't add % mana to anything but Ult.

The best way to know is to look at other champions... look up Teemo's W and he gains way more than that, so actually 15% was fine

Lastly, try to keep Ult's effects to 1 or 2, else the tooltip will cover the whole screen.

P.s. Please come around my own thread and comment :P http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=19580267

Quote:
Nah I liked the idea of the debuff, there are only so few currently.

ya... and have their Magic Resistance reduced by (2 + Kyriel's lvl) for 4 seconds. ( 3 at lvl 1 and 20 at lvl 18)

Quote:
I thought this was fairly nice, until I looked up Xerath's passive... He gains (.15 AP) in armor... so yeah i think you should lower it a bit :P

guess (+0.15AP) is better

thanks again =]

IgneoSeven

01-11-2012

I changed the magic penetration to spell vamp on Breaking Seal stacks.

IgneoSeven

01-11-2012

Quote:
HausLord:
nono.. this champion with mana in 25% is to strong and give 12% de bonus movement speed is overpower.

we cant compare with the Teemo, because the Teemo is too weak.. Imagine the singed with 800AP running 420+

i think 9% bonus movement speed its good... the item zeal is 12%, and he cant run more than 9%

I still like the idea of ​​12% ...
makes me imagine him running around and getting poor heroes by surprise. *-*

Metall4Ever

01-11-2012

Mano, ficou perfeito o char
agora eh só espalhar e ver se a riot pega !! tomara
a skin dele sem armadura é muito foda velho *--*
parabéns.

HausLord

01-11-2012

Riot!! I'm need of skill spotlight art =)

Starting the first skin... will be ready very soon...

e la vamos nós!

IgneoSeven

01-11-2012

niceee!
a third skin is also on the way. *-*

IgneoSeven

01-11-2012

rescaling Frostfire Nova mana cost: 70/75/80/85/90/95/100 to 70/80/90/100/110/120

bountyhunterX

01-11-2012

look man the champion is awesome so you can lower some stuff or increase some stuff he is awesome anyway and i sent riot a request to check this champ out he is cool

IgneoSeven

01-11-2012

Quote:
bountyhunterX:
look man the champion is awesome so you can lower some stuff or increase some stuff he is awesome anyway and i sent riot a request to check this champ out he is cool

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA
Really?
How'd you do that? *-*