This is bogus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

queen1991991991

01-10-2012

Why is it i am the one for getting suspended when everyone else on the team caused the problem? I played 12 ranked games and lost all 12 because everyone else on my team were feeders. Why can i not get one good game without having to use my ranked team? Is this riots way of getting a new player base? Why am i the one suspended when i clearly stated at the beginning of the game i was playing mid and everyone else comes mid and loses both sides and lose the game so im further in the depths of the elo system? Why is it that i can report and report and report and report people like this but nothing changes? Am i really in the wrong for wanting a good game and getting players that intentionally troll banned? Yes i understand wanting a good game but i never good games at all and im the bad guy? I rage because a lot of the time my team wont help me at all or even call mias on the field. how hard is it to call three letters to let me know i could possibly get ganked? Or how about when people rage and verbally abuse me and my bf that plays this game because we call a lane together. Why arent they the ones getting banned? I report all day long and no change. The tribunal is a bad way of getting "justice" on other players because of the fact you dont show what was happening in the game. If you just look at the chat logs then yes i am the bad guy. If you look at what was really happening in the game then you tell me that you would react in the same way

18X Jake

01-10-2012

You can't expect that all LoL players are equally/greater skilled than you. You're drawing names from a hat essentially with the system and that's all you can do. I've always found that just having some fun leads to wins, if you make it a business to gain elo you will just drop more.

Kazfiel

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen1991991991 View Post
Why is it i am the one for getting suspended when everyone else on the team caused the problem? I played 12 ranked games and lost all 12 because everyone else on my team were feeders. Why can i not get one good game without having to use my ranked team? Is this riots way of getting a new player base? Why am i the one suspended when i clearly stated at the beginning of the game i was playing mid and everyone else comes mid and loses both sides and lose the game so im further in the depths of the elo system? Why is it that i can report and report and report and report people like this but nothing changes? Am i really in the wrong for wanting a good game and getting players that intentionally troll banned? Yes i understand wanting a good game but i never good games at all and im the bad guy? I rage because a lot of the time my team wont help me at all or even call mias on the field. how hard is it to call three letters to let me know i could possibly get ganked? Or how about when people rage and verbally abuse me and my bf that plays this game because we call a lane together. Why arent they the ones getting banned? I report all day long and no change. The tribunal is a bad way of getting "justice" on other players because of the fact you dont show what was happening in the game. If you just look at the chat logs then yes i am the bad guy. If you look at what was really happening in the game then you tell me that you would react in the same way
Stopped reading this endless wall of text at "QQ It's everyone's fault but mine."

Alright I spotted a few more things.

You raged, you get suspended.
Calling mid does not entitle you to play it.
One of you get graves, the other soraka, play bot lane. No raging will be seen.

I suspect you're just a ****** with retarded champ picks that don't make sense.