How does one into Kennen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Autisms

01-10-2012

I bought Kennen yesterday, and after a few games of playing him, I just don't get it. I've solo'd top, laned bot and went mid but I just can't deal enough damage to get any kills, and I'm always targeted first. Please someone help with a strat for Kennen?!

Bigglež

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Play more.

18X Jake

01-10-2012

You need to understand how his passive works and how to trigger it with your different skills. Electrical Surge can give you 2 marks of the storm from the auto attack and the activation. This is how you should harass in lane as well as with your Q. You want to build your auto attack to get the mark then basically shuriken + attack + W and thena ttack then while stunned. Otherwise just attack + W for a harass because the cooldown on W means you get a 3rd mark.

Kazfiel

01-10-2012

Use a thunderstone, evolve, ???, profit.

The Letter CtrlZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Hmm... w or q first? I've played him with q maxed, but I see more w. with q maxed in lane i get dominated by kassadin... so maybe I'll try w.

Build him tankier.

18X Jake

01-11-2012

Usually it's better to level them both equally but typically I get 2 points in Q then max W.

Emperor Hick

01-11-2012

You want to level your Q first since it lowers the cooldown as well on it. Also spell vamp quints and the masteries are really good for sustain. Allows you to spellvamp like crazy just spamming your Q and also scales the best for damage.