Riot Games Partners with Garena to bring League of Legends to Southeast Asia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenWolf

07-16-2010

Finally!

Sammyboijenkins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

I really love the way your expanding the server locations, I can't wait for the day LoL comes to Australia and NZ. Updates are right from the midde of the afternoon to mid-late night over here.

Berzul

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
...establish League of Legends as a top global e-sport.
What are you talking about? Global sport as if Olympics and LoL?... and Top, means there are some official sports already?

Pyrate

07-16-2010

I had to lol at "reputable"

Pyrot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

nice! now more people can play....and of course more money, for upgrades im hoping

smokeD

07-16-2010

what are we HoN? lol jk gj Riot you da best.

Poimandres

07-16-2010

riots... why did you crushed the LoL experience in SE asia? Garena was notorious for being a spawning pool for game hacks and poorly administered servers... its good that u guys r trying to release the game throughout the world, but seriously is garena the best option u could find for the guys at SE asia?

ikkosimo

07-16-2010

nooo! Garena servers are lag as hell. loaded with bunch of trashtalkers, leavers and cheaters! i am an Asian and i'll stay playing on US servers.

achter

07-16-2010

not really excited about it... first of all given the fact that there are so many good players in Asia... Asians are really competitive especially for these types of games... but what really irritates you is the fact that most of trash talkers and leavers are coming from Asia... i look up to LOL for competition and great matches. Garena doesn't care about any offensive issue about the players since they are just carrying the games for SEA... hope RIOT would check this matter if they are going to pursue the partnership

decozero

Recruiter

07-16-2010

Very nice!