Horrible game (i quit)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saul

01-10-2012

I have been playing this game for a while now.. since this season began it has been nothing but trolls and dumb players that I get stuck with.. So.. I tried to make the best of it and get a 5 man team going.. well most of the people I come across are dumb too.. So... maybe somday you people at riot will learn to fix this matchmaking BULLCRAP problem and I might come back and give you more money..

PS. Peace of advice? Stop making new champs every day week and fix the game..(Match making) Nothing but trolls, 4v5 afkers and people who think they are ready for ranked matches cause they've been playing blind for a week or two.

18X Jake

01-10-2012

QQ more, and spell gooder

George Pataka

01-10-2012

I lost a game yesterday when I was bot with a kenen and I "ks" all his kills. He would run in and attack an ash and mf. I would get both kills while he died. he would respawn and immediately rush them again and die and I get two kills. His group of three raged because I would call him dumb for not waiting 10 until my summoner spells were ready or until my ult is ready or until I got back from shopping. I got fed and almost carried us to victory but attack speed anivia was to much to overcome and his group wouldn't fight. I almost won a 2v5 with a yi...

Kize

01-10-2012

see you soon.

Spite

01-10-2012

Ok bye.

S1D3FX

01-10-2012

I quit once too... yet here I am... =(

"Peace" of advise to you? It's a game brah! A FREE game at that. You didn't HAVE to pay money to play. YOU made that choice. And with every free pvp game, you're going to have problems with trolls wearing lawlerskates jumping out of rotflcopters spraying n00bsauce everywhere. Just take a break to chill. You'll get the itch to come back in a week or so

Riot does a pretty darn good job considering they don't have the cash flow or support personnel numbers like some of the big boys (i.e. Blizzard)

Farqual

01-10-2012

Get out

Kazfiel

01-10-2012

So... Why not ask riot to ban you. Get your whining 11yo/Brazilian ass out of here.

aznxlarry

01-10-2012

If you just started its kind of a no brainer ur gonna suck and play with other new players...

Reathien

01-10-2012

Umm, your quitting because of other people? Fail broham, and PS dont call it a bad game when you mean to say a bad community.
PS find people who are good, dont blind pick and pray for pros.