Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crit chance Blitzcrank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephyrmist

10-10-2009

i haven't tired it before but does anybody know if a crit chance blitzcrank is any decent. I can see how it would work with using his Power fist then if he has enough money with sheen or lich bane hit for massive amounts of damage with a crit

SmecssRaege

10-10-2009

i've done it before, it was pretty fun, and had a lot of killing power

built it kinda standard carry hero style

Philosophers
Boots 1
2x Avarice blades
Infinitys Edge
Frozen Mallet
Atma's Imapler

worked out pretty well for me, was a force to be reckoned with for sure

Ithryn

10-10-2009

You could very well be on to something here. I just tried it. I went 21/5/7 and carried my team.

I went with SmecssRaege's build and had enough money to add a Phantom Dancer and Bloodthirster at the end.

SmecssRaege

10-11-2009

Quote:
Ithryn:
You could very well be on to something here. I just tried it. I went 21/5/7 and carried my team.

I went with SmecssRaege's build and had enough money to add a Phantom Dancer and Bloodthirster at the end.

glad you liked it :3

i also played my build earlier today and was something like

16-3-15 (in a 45ish kill game)

RiskyNight

10-11-2009

My standart build with playing blitz goes like this.

Sheen
Boots
Phage
Triforce
Brutalizer
Brutalizer
Brutalizer
Then depending on situation hp,armor or mr

and I have to say it goes really well. With the less cd I can constantly grap people and use my ulti.