Need help with early singed build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tataku999

01-10-2012

Okay lets try this again. I want to keep my build as posted above.

force of nature
boots of swiftness
sunfire
randuin
lich bane
lich bane

maybe frozen heart instead of randuin. oh lets say you were going to use this build, what would be your masteries and runes? I think if I have a better mastery and rune set up this could work really well. right now my masteries are all ap for ahri (thats who Ive been playing with). runes are magic damage and magic penetration.

thanks

GreatPyramid

01-10-2012

....dont buy lich banes on singed.

Stormous

01-10-2012

I agree. Don't buy Lichbanes, as explained by previous comments.

I suggest first focusing on rushing your Catalyst, then working towards a Rod of Ages.

Rod of Ages is like the perfect item for Singed. Goes great with his passive, this item is A MUST. Afterwards, go for your boots. Swiftness or Merc. Then, build according to enemy composition. If they're mostly AP, or if their AP nukers/carries are getting fed/becoming a problem, build towards Force of Nature. If they're mostly AD/AD being a problem, go for a Frozen heart. Then, after building either one, I usually build the other one as well. The rest of the spots are filled with other tank items. Examples are Banshee's, Randuins, Sunfire, Guardian Angel, Thornmail, etc.

Overall, a full build should look like this:
- Rod of Ages
- Boots (Swiftness/Merc)
- Frozen Heart/Force of Nature
- Force of Nature/Frozen Heart (Whatever you didn't go with the item before)
- Assorted tank items
(Thormail, Sunfire, Randuin's for AD, Banshee's, Abyssal Scepter for AP, Guardian Angel for NEVER DIE, or Reverie for TROLOLOL Initiates/Chasing/Escaping)
- Assorted tank items

MrPtwo

Recruiter

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tataku999 View Post
Okay lets try this again. I want to keep my build as posted above.

force of nature
boots of swiftness
sunfire
randuin
lich bane Its not really usefull
lich bane 2 doesnt make it anybetter

maybe frozen heart instead of randuin. oh lets say you were going to use this build, what would be your masteries and runes? I think if I have a better mastery and rune set up this could work really well. right now my masteries are all ap for ahri (thats who Ive been playing with). runes are magic damage and magic penetration.

thanks
no amount of runes and masteries are gonna fix that build.

if you must insist. i do a 0/21/9 getting a bit of early tankyness and the mana regen. For runes i do M. Pen marks, Armor seals, MR glyphs, and %hp Quints. It seems to do really well i went mid against a brand ( yeah i know wtf but my team was whiney) and did amazing. Then again i didnt use that build you have cuz i think its terribad. Mostly the lich banes. I hardley ever care about auto attacking to make lichbanes effective. A truly awesome guide is in the list of them under singed done by condon. Go Read It. Now. I Am Serious. Do It.

tataku999

01-11-2012

ok ok ok I get it I will change. Just thought I would go for one more push. thanks

Im also assuming that buying speed runes isnt a good idea as well right?

SkuzeeII

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tataku999 View Post
ok ok ok I get it I will change. Just thought I would go for one more push. thanks

Im also assuming that buying speed runes isnt a good idea as well right?
Not really, Singed is fast enough with his ult+boots+ghost to get out of any situation.

MrPtwo

Recruiter

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkuzeeII View Post
Not really, Singed is fast enough with his ult+boots+ghost to get out of any situation.
sometimes i feel the ghost is actually excessive. It gets me into bad habits of chasing to hard cuz i know i can catch them.

OninomizuRaaxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

my Singed runes are MS Quints, Meg Pen reds, Armour yellows and Ap per/lvl blues.

Duo lane spells are Ignite (trolololo) and ghost.

Solo lane spells are Ignite and teleport.

Then you get to the fun stuff. Jungle Singed. So so SO viable.

ScreamWorks

02-03-2012

Health catalyst, then mana, get the thing from RoD. Each time you level up 250+ health. Boots of swiftness. finish rod. get magic resist or armor. then ryais. zhonyas/rabadons. modify for each game. Randuins is good for tanky, armor + health regen