What if scenarios

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mar The Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

bump

also I am at a loss for what the black/white cap answer is.

Quafaloonta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar The Dragon View Post
bump

also I am at a loss for what the black/white cap answer is.
Is it a trick question? Well, I'm sure it is, but here's my thoughts on the matter: The person who asked it never specified that the men had to guess which color hat they themselves were wearing, so it could be assumed that they just have to say the hat color of the man in front of them as their "color guess". Which would also make sense why at the most only one man would die (the man at the front of the line), because he'd be the only real one who would have to actually "guess" which hat color was on the man at the end of the line.

Or did you forget to add that the men had to guess the color of the hat on their own heads, BGTLE? Forgive me if I just misunderstood.

Mar The Dragon

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quafaloonta View Post
Is it a trick question? Well, I'm sure it is, but here's my thoughts on the matter: The person who asked it never specified that the men had to guess which color hat they themselves were wearing, so it could be assumed that they just have to say the hat color of the man in front of them as their "color guess". Which would also make sense why at the most only one man would die (the man at the front of the line), because he'd be the only real one who would have to actually "guess" which hat color was on the man at the end of the line.

Or did you forget to add that the men had to guess the color of the hat on their own heads, BGTLE? Forgive me if I just misunderstood.
I've heard this before, I think it needs to be their own hat.

Quafaloonta

01-12-2012

Quote:
Ah, then I'm fresh out of ideas.

Pandaphilophobe

01-12-2012

Quote:
It is their own.