Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Starke

02-07-2012

Game set match

Kitsuo

02-07-2012

They don't care, and you know why? It works for them their making money there getting more and more people to play their game

DaWiLd

02-07-2012

I agree! They have to do something! BUMP!!!!!

plasmatorture

Recruiter

02-07-2012

upvoted with all my might

i'm still mad that i rejoined the game a month too early to get a free pantheon

Dèíty

02-07-2012

Upvoted because Riot hasn't kept their word on reducing IP for champions. Booooo, Riot doesn't want its playerbase to enjoy all the champions without paying cash

Tezk

02-07-2012

Swordfishie

02-07-2012

I see this post much too often. Completely agree, but think about it
Riot want $$
They price champs higher so you are more likely to use RP
I don't like it, but it works

legitimatealex

Recruiter

02-07-2012

I'd like to see reduced price on the champions. It hasn't happened in a while and some of my friends are finding the high prices as disincentive to play. I mean, they want to play all the champs or at least try them and they don't want to be stuck playing the same champ over and over, but what do they do when the three champs they really love playing are at 6300 IP? Poor Brittney, her only problem is that she loves Shyvanna, Ahri and Cassiopeia the most.

l0032

02-07-2012

so stop wasting money to support riot's habit. Because people are paying anyway, why wouldn't they release champions are the highest price possible

sizzackz

Master Recruiter

02-07-2012

this trend will continue until some better games comes out. When ppl get bored of league and start leaving, then and only then will the 6300 Bi-weekly releases stop.