Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damon Deziel

01-10-2012

You honestly think Riot cares about the player base???

Why has nothing been done to the ELO system to fix errors and solve general quality of life issues of heroes and not doing sales of champions.

The only thing that Riot does with the community is laugh about stupid skin ideas, create a few cool skins and that's basically it.

The only connection to the player base is through the art department, nothing else.

Superbone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pira8 View Post
I think I made around 3-5 threads on this topic.....I get few upvotes and is just swept under ever other thread. The matter of fact is people are just so passive, just like when it comes to politics and then complain after when they can't do anything about it. I specifically make threads out to Riot (@Riot), but never get replies back on it. So I doubt they care......corporations are not people; business is their number 1 priority. I'm glad I only bought one champions bundle and spent rest on rune pages.

The fact that some of the champions are reaching 2 years old and still sitting on 6300 ip is ridiculous.
I'm fine with 6300/975 releases, but it's the fact that they stay at this price for so long that bothers me. It doesn't even affect me at this point because I own all the champs and can farm more than 6300 IP every two weeks, it's just a very noob-unfriendly principle. I started a new account for fun and am now realizing just how ridiculous it now seems to get all the champs unlocked, considering there are now so many, most of which are 6300

Dark Wulfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Bump, I guess. I would like to hear a red weigh in.

Sir Starke

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbone1 View Post
I'm fine with 6300/975 releases, but it's the fact that they stay at this price for so long that bothers me. It doesn't even affect me at this point because I own all the champs and can farm more than 6300 IP every two weeks, it's just a very noob-unfriendly principle. I started a new account for fun and am now realizing just how ridiculous it now seems to get all the champs unlocked, considering there are now so many, most of which are 6300
This ^

The bold parts

Superbone1

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Deziel View Post
You honestly think Riot cares about the player base???

Why has nothing been done to the ELO system to fix errors and solve general quality of life issues of heroes and not doing sales of champions.

The only thing that Riot does with the community is laugh about stupid skin ideas, create a few cool skins and that's basically it.

The only connection to the player base is through the art department, nothing else.
I usually would say that Riot is very player oriented, but lately it seems like they are completely disconnected. We haven't heard anything of real importance for about a month. They give us a tiny nibble on the Jax rework, but that is just a drop in the pond - where's the stealth rework, where are our new items for support and AD casters? And hey, why doesn't Udyr get his passive buffed since they took away the dodge part of it? Surprise Fiddle and the Ghost Noct skin are the last real connection the community has had, other than the forums melting after the jungle massacre.

KiakinBloodz

01-10-2012

Riot is money hungry and everyone knows it
the way the game is you are almost obligated to spend some money on it

Jiz Khalifa

01-10-2012

bump

Sir Starke

01-10-2012

The first time I played this game, I j*zzed in my pants, now, it's like on a greedy boat trip, doesn't matter, just had secks, like a bawss.

Samurai047

01-10-2012

Entitlement on a F2P game. If you feel you are wasting money, just use IP, seriously not that hard to save 6300 IP within 2 weeks to a month.

Sir Starke

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai047 View Post
Entitlement on a F2P game. If you feel you are wasting money, just use IP, seriously not that hard to save 6300 IP within 2 weeks to a month.
Yeah! Keeping up with all the champions who already got released and all the runes necessary to be competitive is the hard part.

Assuming you only need to make 6300 every week, I'm glad you already had everything you needed by the time they got into the 6300 pricing spree, oh wait you didn't?

Good luck then.