Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lagann

01-10-2012

bump for red

tainteddaze

01-10-2012

Ya they really need to just release like 3 4800 champs in a row now. Plus some champs need to be cheaper like ezreal how long has he been out now. Really why is he still 6300. Same with other ones there is 90 champions in the game now we really need to get some cheaper prices on the olders ones.

Lagann

01-10-2012

bump

Obie pls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Bump

ProtestTheBread

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanra View Post
If you want the champions that bad, shell out a couple of bucks for them. They go on sale frequently so it's not even like they'll cost that much.

Or if you want them for free you could just spend the IP. But god forbid you have to play the game to get 6300.
I had your opinion for a while, about a year and a half in fact, then I said "You know what? I play this game SOOO MUCH but what has it given me? Nothing." so I cut down on playing time, which means my IP gains sunk. Now I wait every 2-3 champs to buy the new one i wanted when they released it, and by then im just like **** it i'll just grab the newest one.

Sincerely,

966 wins 910 losses

Obie pls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Hey riot

Obie pls

01-10-2012

Riot

Sir Starke

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YL View Post
The thing is they can choose to lower the IP pricing because it won't affect the RP price. A 6300 IP champion and a 4800 champion is 975 RP. They're just deciding not to really care about the IP pricing as much as they are with the RP. Riot pays attention to all of the aspects to the game except pricing.
Now say it again with a serious face.

Obie pls

01-10-2012

U need to see this

Obie pls

01-10-2012

Hey riot come on i know you want to