Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polaaar Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

bump for reds. :/

Onomatopesha

01-27-2012

Big deserved bump, i can't believe they still do that, when i started playing LoL i thought to myself "well a 6300 must be a good champion right?, or at least have something DIFFERENT from the others for such a steep price (its the same as buying a rune page, and THAT is really worth it).

Hell i wouldnt be surprised if they even start selling champions at only RP from now on, honestly i just stopped getting surprised by their decisions as of lately, its a disappointment.

Hemdan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

lets make bets on what riot page will post, ok????
I bet page number 137

s7e

01-27-2012

I have only been playing for a little over a month and it makes me sad not being able to play a lot of the champions I want to try out. It takes a good 2 weeks to unlock a 6300 IP champ, and with them coming out as fast as they seem to be coming out that leaves me even more in the dust. I have spent about $75 already to purchase a couple champs and some skins, but I am not willing to dump endless funds into a game. I spent 6300 on Viktor and I feel like I got ripped since the next week he was a free champ and if I would have gotten to try him before spending the IP, i would much rather have unlocked another champion over him. I still don't have maxed runes for AP/AD/Jungle or let alone unlock extra rune pages. Looks like I won't be playing most the champs they come out with.

Killer10347

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarTornPanda View Post
ITT: People compare Riot not giving everyone immediate access to all content in their FREE game to segregation of blacks from whites. I guess people that actually make you pay for their game must be Hitler.
I don't want immediate access. The example I gave was as one would call it, an "example." I in no way said that Riot not giving us reduced prices is like the U.S. not giving black people civil rights.

Also, you mentioned earlier that Riot is a business model. So what? Do business models never give discounts? I have 13000 Ip right now. I can buy anything I want. But I won't buy RP until some discounts on chamions are made. If there will be no discounts in the future, fine. But I won't be buying any skins then.

NotLikeABoss

01-27-2012

bump for justice.

0jS1Mps0n

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir starke View Post
and the fact that you reduce the pricing on some older champions, but wait! Last time you did it was 5 months ago, 3 champions (needless to say, all the champions you reduced the price of, i (and the majority of the community plus 99% of the players who've been playing since beta) already had, and also made me feel ripped off the ****ing champion pack bundles i bought, two of them by the way which is something in the lines of 50 bucks, but this is just the icing on the top of the cake of times i felt ripped off by spending money on lol, pantheon "incident" comes to mind. (suddenly feel like 400$ down the drain) meanwhile 10 new 6300's have been released, one for every 2 weeks passed during 5 months. I mean we're down with all the new champions being 6300 ip, given you reduce the price on old champions specially the 6300 ones, oh wait, that doesn't happen? Oh em gee. Keep up with the great job tho!

I don't even...

edit: (personal opinion) at least one thing i know for sure, from where those 400$ came, a lot more could and would've come, not a penny more was spent since i lost all the faith in riot's business model. Riot, great development, terrible attitude coming from a company that said they wanted to be the #1 player focused. Really?

edit: Riot, 200 upvotes, and 5500 views, and you continue to ignore us? What happened to the "we are passionate about our audience, and we aspire to be the most player and community focused game company in the world." explicitly said with so much pride in your website? So much for that dream.

edit: Scratch that, 450 give or take upvotes, 12k views. I'm glad you're so user focused riot, imagine if you weren't, 450 people (plus downvotes) being ignored, i mean sheesh. What world would that be, right? Right?! Right!

edit: 550 and counting, another thread upvoted in the hundreds ignored, no one from riot to give us word of when will this situation be "fixed". Soon™ right?

edit: Riot, 815 upvotes! How can you ignore such an effort from the community? Tell us, how? You clearly don't mean for us to believe you have not noticed this thread right? Because i don't think anyone at all will believe this. Mr. Ryze, we deserve a comment from none else than yourself.

edit: We're at almost 1000 upvotes and still no red signs, maybe we should start demonstrating with our wallets instead of our words, if they don't listen, maybe they can feel it, i suggest everyone stops buying rp to support this cause until a red posts here.

edit:
you've already spent $400- they're doing something right!

Aydn

01-27-2012

I don't think people mind the 6300 champions. I sure don't, and I don't have NEARLY the IP to buy a new one all the time, especially every couple weeks.

It would be VERY nice to lower the IP 6300's who have been out 1 or more years. I mean really even down to 4800 is significant.

You already made most of the money off these champions in RP anyway, I don't see many players shelling out $10 for EZ anymore.

Serenity1691

01-27-2012

bump

riot really needs to reduce the costs of some champions if every new champion is going to cost 6300.

Father Scotty

01-27-2012

I posted about this but this post is way bigger and has way more support. I wholeheartedly agree. I want to see at least 1 old champs price lowered every time you come out with a 6300 ip champ. I think that's only fair.