Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toxilium

02-28-2012

Bump.

Belsambar

02-28-2012

203 pages and 4500 upvotes later, still nothing. Riot, you guys have made a real slip; man up and say you made a mistake. You've made mistakes programming, and mistakes with game balance. at least fess up on this.

Pablo PIz

02-28-2012

Bump for great justice.

GaryMFing0ak

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfcastle View Post
rune page 6300
new release champ 6300
rune set 8000 - 10000

newbie player - nah I'll pass
You mean:

Newbie Player that's not a broke ass highschool kid: Oh, I'll just buy them with this money I've earned.

League of Raging

02-28-2012

I love ******* that think this game is "Free" thats just the installation. The fun champions and fun things cost money!

Caniche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

300$ spent, I will not buy more! They are too expensive for a skin or a champion.

Mighty Geo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

Riot, show up, defend your self

CaptainMontilla

02-28-2012

Precisely the reason I stopped spending, I mean, WASTING money on this game. With Riot's current policy you have to play LoL 24/7 to make your money worth anything. It is sad that some people actually spend their entire "lifes" over a game, because this people feed all this BS with their parents' credit cards.

The amount of investment on LoL will be pathetic in comparison to that of Valve's Dota 2 and Blizzard's DotA. They will have in game dialogues between heroes whose lores are related. We have Graves sayin' GOT YER DARKNESS.

I don't speak English, so live with any mistake.

addEventListener

02-28-2012

dont forget people who farm referrals and get free rp / ip boosts.
riot doesnt do anything. ****ing moneyhungry company. zileas, you suck. looks like your college degrees didnīt help you, except at stealing an idea.

lecoopsta

02-28-2012

Bumptastic