Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danny Brown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-09-2012

because i have a blue name and that makes me special. B)

SkuleZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

le bump for red post (trynd prefered)

Guilloteen

02-09-2012

bump until Riot stops ignoring their "treasured" customers

Kaio Fernandes

02-09-2012

I've already stop to buy RP when I asked for a refound on the alistar bundle because I thought that I didnt had to pay the full price since I already had the champion and 1 off of his skins.

champion bundle price was 1111, to get the 2 missing skills I would pay 910 RP for the full price.

their answer was " you didn't had neither the champion nor the skin before you bought the bundle.

I was like..... ok... u'll never see my money again.

Ravenoft

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidDroid View Post
Spoiler Alert : They won't change anything because people keep playing the game. The fact that this thread is alive proves the point.

also, its entirely logical for Riot to price the new things at 6300. they want money, who knew? it's a business, not a charity
its obviously logical, but the problem lies in a few things. they promise things that they dont deliver on and then ignore it like it was never a thing (stealth remake anyone? or even look at the link in ops post from tryndamere over a year ago), and when they do, the answers are generally vague because "they dont want to promise things so people dont get eager and it never happens". here's a solution. stop making new champions every 2 weeks and actually get some work done on important problems that havent been adressed. im sure a majority of the people who play are completely content walking around with their heads up and mouths open in the rain, but that doesnt mean that the people who do pay attention to whats going on respect you. another problem is that they protest over and over again that player support and experience is their number one concern. the fact that this thread is here and unanswered is a testament to how little they really care because "oh, just leave it alone long enough and people will forget". i mean really? there is no way a red missed this, after this many posts and upvotes its impossible.

sure theyre a business and they can get away with it for a while, but once the next good game comes out theyre going to be hurting. how do you think blizzard kept so many players on wow over the years? good game sure but the company itself (albeit much larger) is much more connected to their playerbase (gms online 24hrs a day and will ALWAYS answer your question, avid forum participation on topics that actually matter, etc.) i mean hell, riot literally doesnt even have a solid schedule for what they do, every time a patch comes out i have no idea what to expect in the coming weeks. never any consistency and the game has been out for almost 2 1/2 years. thats a joke, its pathetic.

Omegathorion

02-09-2012

Think about it this way. What happens every day after a patch? Everyone instalocks the new champion, or bans him/her. Queue dodges everywhere. If new champions were released at a lower price, it'd be even worse, and it's already pretty bad as it is. The 6300 mark means that new players usually won't be seeing brand new champions in their games, and that's working great. But at upper levels of play, patch day is a total mob. I always avoid playing LoL for about two days after a patch because of it. The way I see it, Riot could even raise new champion IP pricing, to limit the patch day rush to a more manageable and agreeable level.

Ravenoft

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegathorion View Post
Think about it this way. What happens every day after a patch? Everyone instalocks the new champion, or bans him/her. Queue dodges everywhere. If new champions were released at a lower price, it'd be even worse, and it's already pretty bad as it is. The 6300 mark means that new players usually won't be seeing brand new champions in their games, and that's working great. But at upper levels of play, patch day is a total mob. I always avoid playing LoL for about two days after a patch because of it. The way I see it, Riot could even raise new champion IP pricing, to limit the patch day rush to a more manageable and agreeable level.

reducing the price and availability of champions wouldnt increase the length you would avoid playing for, it would only increase the frequency (maybe) that people dodge during the first day or two the champ came out

Red XVI

02-09-2012

lol IP threads

Dayblazer

02-09-2012

upvoted just to make it 2500...

~down With the meta~

Trashtrash

02-09-2012

you do realize that 2k is .02 percent of the people that play this game, i don't think they are gonna change something that is perfectly fine, because of .02% or more of the people that play LoL, feel they should get everything for free.

realize if you want to play a champ, wait till it comes out during free week, two weeks later