Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luissz

02-09-2012

The new champs are probably gonna be Ip reduced soon when they become old news.. they make them expensive because usually New characters are OP, and if they were cheap then everyone would be using them, so making them 6300 each gives riot time to nerf them if necessary.

Powaqqatsi

02-09-2012

This thread makes sense.

Cid Raynes

02-09-2012

bump

Zyrel

02-09-2012

bump till riot sees

Eadorn

02-09-2012

I personally dont get why older champions or champions that are over a year old still cost 900+ RP,and do 6300 IP.
Bump for red answer,oh wait they dont have one :/

2Ponies1Apple

02-09-2012

I see this as a strategic move tbh, look at it, it get tribunal then the new players get 400. Does this not make sense? We are banning out each other for free ip via riot's bullsheet tribunal so now we need to get champs faster ergo cheaper champs for our next grind.

I stopped at $300 to be honest, all i ever see are 6300 IP champions that are quite honestly garbage by the standards of older champs and skins that look like they should be on a permanent sale at 975RP.

Investing money into this game is now a NO-NO, why? community is brain dead and you are being reported and judged by the brain dead. I already leveled another account so i don't have to risk my $300 investment over 2 years with over 3000 games played.

Sorry riot, not another dime from this pocket until i see tribunal revamped or gone. Its just not good business in my eyes.

In regards to the reduction in champion prices, if anyone thought for a moment when they first mentioned the reductions that we were getting anything less than 6300 from hence forth you were smoking something cheap.

I AM NOT SUPPORTING A BETA GAME ANYMORE.

With that said, its been almost 1 day since Morde and yorick have been disabled because of crappy programming regarding their models, thats alot of games I could have been playing on my favorite champ. But i could always spectate random games and watch replays on this fine client... lol right.

A "professional e-sport game" without a replay system says alot about this company and its goals and where they are. Stealth remake? non-existant. We get skins in its place np. We get a huge waste of a map np. We are still on a sluggish memory hog adobe air client np.

With the amount of things that should have been added to this game by now, i wonder why i even invested $300. No Announcers, solo queue spectator, no replay system, no stealth remake, buggy client. Where is the money going exactly? towards what department?

I am sorry but this game is ran by teenagers by the look of it, they struck gold with a free game and now milking it without giving back.

I am still amused by the anniversary surprise, and boy was i surprised that you wanted MORE money from me instead of celebrating with me for participating with the game for a year.

I am also still expecting the unexpected, or was that for 2011 only?

Level 30 players get shafted.
Have another 10! slots for runepages, but only buy 7 at a time!
Want a Runepage goodsir? only 6300! or you could buy one of many 6300 champions instead.
Have Free mastery pages!, but have them reset almost every patch due to some error.
Have some Free skins! *but subscribe to our channel,facebook and whats not first*
Reward level 30 players with 400rp! err.. i meant level 3.
Thank you for the price reductions on those ridiculously priced runes.. err..
Good thing we get every dollar worth of the skins we buy! err.. except that mag.. err.. tf skin.

I am still expecting a bit more from a company that got 400 Million dollars from the chinese overlords.

I'll say it again, my money stays with me until we see some change in the direction of this company.

VegetaZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Bump for our chinese overlords!!!!!!!

Tempest Of Agony

02-09-2012

bump

HonomonMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

dam those rioters for ignoring certain topics

WELL SAID RON WELL SAID

jakobridge

02-09-2012

is a free game thou we pay money for it, anyways if u play 2-4 matches in a daily basis u should be able to each new chmapion, trust me is what i do and even save enough to buy runes i dont know why poeples is qq about it.
If u work semihard u got it regularly so please stop crying kids.