Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Starke

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by beltschazar View Post
It's time for Riot to take action, not to answer just with words.

Responding to such an aggressive thread is probably impossible for a company like that - admitting that they fuc'ked up bigtime regarding arbritary amounts of RP needed for skins and champs, but hey, you could at least start practising what u preach.

Reduce IP prizes of old champions every month, just. do. it.
The thread is not aggressive, really, the situation that we were put in, is aggressive.

Curry02

02-09-2012

I've been in retail/customer service for around 10+ years for big box and smaller companies (management and other roles). All I can say is

#1 these guys are hurting their business big time
#2 they are going to start losing business
#3 I personally think they need to learn how to prioritize

Granted, you can't do everything people say on forum/survey, the least you could do is acknowledge your customers and at least let them know you are working on it or have plans for something.

When i've had irate customers we didn't do anything and everything they wanted but we did ACKNOWLEDGE them, letting them know we do understand and letting them know that we will resolve the problem(s).

The customer is no longer in the dark and is willing to work with you.

x D3V1L x

02-09-2012

I was looking at a new champion to buy and I saw that Ezreal (released March 16, 2010) was STILL 6300. I mean... wtf is that. Reduce the cost of more champions ****it.

They reduced karma and twitch... wow... so nice... They're exactly the kind of champions this community wants to play. Especially since the stealth rework. -_-

Oh and don't expect them to reduce Ezreal's cost, because his new 20$ skin is coming soon. When I started playing league of legends, I thought that it was a great free game. Now I realise that it's not so free since I've spent nearly 100$ on it.

IS1b4aaa82ba3ed4ab0ef65

02-09-2012

Occupy Riot.

xxKawaii Hime

02-09-2012

bump

MeanHuggin

02-09-2012

Riot simply doesnt care

Deceiver9811

02-09-2012

It's a business choice. If the new champions had affordable IP costs, NO ONE WOULD PAY MONEY FOR IT. They have to make money, plain and simple. I do think they should reduce the price a month or 2 after release, but there are still people who will buy it with RP because they don't want to farm the IP and I can understand their reasoning for keeping them at 6300.

jonnychan

02-09-2012

Not sure what Riot's PR staff gets paid for. Cannot see how a 100+ page thread with many sensible posts and an OP with 2k+ upvotes is being ignored by the PR staff of a so called rising corporate such as Riot.

ZZZappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

bump

Dark Prophesy

02-09-2012

I agree with this i prolly, haven't played nearly as long as some of you but the prices of things and lack of caring for their community even after the community helped them win an award is getting old.