Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neblin007

02-09-2012

You know, I used to knock people who complained about paying for so much in this game. I've been playing for 2.5 years now. I actually bought the box game in a book store. It came with a map, champions bundle, some ip and rp, and a disk for installation. After I bought it, I actually didn't even install the game for like 3 months or something. Just too busy. But, I digress. I have an EU account that I thought I would try and experiment with by not dumping a single cent into to see how well you can compete without spending a dime. Well, I'm not the best gamer, but I'm also not the worst. With this said, I'm now around lvl 23 or so, only own like 4 or 5 champions and have like zero runes. Totally worthless in a competitive environment that is League of Legends. You ever try jungling without runes? It's near impossible. So, now back to the OP's thread. I now agree with the trials and tribulations we face with over priced champions and lack of follow up on promises made to us from Riot. sad face for sure
up vote this thread

Excited Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viaz View Post
I honestly think we should get like 2 450ip charcters free from the get go that's about it.
Ali and trist :P

Tommo020788

02-09-2012

If you guys wanna voice your oppinion directly to RIOT, take their survey, and voice your oppinion there:
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22E9E9RPQF5/

Annoying Pumpkin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

bump

Cid Raynes

02-09-2012

bump

SpartanLaser

02-09-2012

blimp

Zoram

02-09-2012

I expected the unexpected is a troll phrase that is abusable. But I think it is safe to say no one expected riot to end up this way. The reason so many boycott threads and fix old things and keep your promises threads are gone, the people leading them are mostly gone.

I bought $40 of RP in 2 $20 amounts. I got what I think is very little from the whole mess. I got malphite, blitzcrank and teemo on sale prices. I got the maokai double bundle, and the riot squad singed, and the definately not blitzcrank skin and the (really poorly done and not worth 1/4th the price) maokai christmas tree skin.

3 non-6300 champions at half price
1 full price champion
2 half price skins
3 full price skins

No single piece of content should be more than $5 ever. yet most skins are $7.50 wtf? and $20 for legendary skins? Who can afford to do that? I don't want everything in the game, no one does. But there is a lot more I DO want, and I just can't get, and at these insane price points refuse to get.

I also think it is crazy, literally crazy that the graphics team is working on new legendary skins, when the Magnificent Twisted fate skin thread, one of the many legendary skins that should either be stripped of that status and made 520RP, or made into real legendary skins.

On that note, riot has a terrible...no it is a non-existent price point system. Leprachaun veigar is 520RP while taric's crappy emerald skin is also 520RP and there are legendary skins like magnificent TF for the $20 price are less complex....

Now like I said nothing should be worth more than $5, however truly awesome skins, or bundles could be worth more. But legendary skins should never exceed $10 EVER. I get it, they are special, but how special? Not $20 special. Nothing can ever be that amazing unless it does my laundry and gets me dates and cooks my food and pays my bills.

I would gladly buy more content, but I am currently witholding my money because the prices are too high, they are getting higher, and not coming down. I shouldn't have to wait for a sale to get content for a sane price, I don't even consider them sale prices looking at the normal prices.

The way I feel is that if they lowered prices, they would find more people buying RP. I would buy $50 of RP if the prices of everything were sane(half the current prices). and if they made good on their "promises" and updated the old legendary skins for the people who wasted $20.

Prplcheez

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Starke View Post
Make Ryze, Ashe and Garen 100% free from the start.
NO.

The people who buy Garen are bad enough at playing him. I don't want to see even more total morons playing him wrong because he's free. There's already Tristana and Alistar for that.

Bob Buh

02-09-2012

bump for america
NO MORE CHINA !

IS17b785647afb1b

02-09-2012

It's time for Riot to take action, not to answer just with words.

Responding to such an aggressive thread is probably impossible for a company like that - admitting that they fuc'ked up bigtime regarding arbritary amounts of RP needed for skins and champs, but hey, you could at least start practising what u preach.

Reduce IP prizes of old champions every month, just. do. it.