Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1b4aaa82ba3ed4ab0ef65

02-07-2012

Bump.

Gary the Grand

02-07-2012

I approve this message

bronaldo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2012

I can't believe Kennen, Ezreal, and Kog'Maw are still 6300 IP!!!

Bumpity bump bump.

Superbone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

There are champs more than a year old that are still 6300. Doesn't seem like it was that long since Cass and Cait were released (Cait still feels like a "new" AD carry), but it's been more than a year. And there are champs that are even older still. I can grind 6300 IP a week, but it's kind of ridiculous to expect new players or infrequent players to. Getting all of the champs is impossible now without spending money.

Prid3r

02-07-2012

Thumb up !

CaptainAMorgan

02-07-2012

Needs more RIOT response on this thread

rorage

02-08-2012

bump

rorage

02-08-2012

byumo

Patofanho

02-08-2012

i help

Hexerin

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
Hey guys, just saw this post and the response from our "Riot Ambassador" - and a allow me to clarify a couple things:

1. We take our community interaction extremely seriously and this red response is completely unacceptable.
2. The "Ambassador" program will be on hold while we re-evaluate our personnel selection and training criteria to ensure that responses like this that do not reflect Riot's community-centric approach do not happen again.
3. Allow me to apologize on behalf of all of Riot for such a poorly thought out reply from our Ambassador to a legitimate question, and rest assured we will resolve the situation.

In regards to the original question:
- Since April of last year, we've reduced the IP prices on nearly 20 champions
- We will continue to lower IP prices on champions in the future and have a number of additional reductions in the works
- We haven't ruled out any of the IP price points you have mentioned for new champions, but we like the adoption rate of champions that we see at the 6300 price point, although that is only one of the criteria that we use to determine prices

As with everything, we appreciate your guys feedback and will continue to pay close attention to this issue.

ijs