Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainAMorgan

02-07-2012

To not ANOTHER Page till we have a red response!

IS1b4aaa82ba3ed4ab0ef65

02-07-2012

Riot already said everything they could have said in this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1766996

Gankdalf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Rp *****s

VirtualBookWorm

02-07-2012

I agree to this 100%

HonomonMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

well have to bump i spent probably a little over $135

luciferonus

02-07-2012

riot is too greedy for this. I do not like their policy so i bought DotA2 acc.

Kojira127

02-07-2012

Oh. My mistake. I thought Riot was a BUSINESS. Thank you for showing me the light. Now I understand that Riot is a Non-Profit Organization -_-

Riot will sell champions at the price they find makes them the most money. If 6300 is that price, so be it.

Complaining that Riot is "ignoring" their customers is like complaining that your grocery store is ignoring its customers because customers want lower prices.

Orpheo

02-07-2012

You don't have to or need to own every champion. Can you even really PLAY 10 champions at a really effective level? And don't talk about "competitive" - most of the people we see on streams own almost all the champions.

Bottom line - you don't have enough self control to overcome the compulsion to "catch em all." That's not Riot's fault. They aren't expecting everyone to pay $400 for their game. Their HOPE is that you spend a few bucks on some fun stuff because you love the game.

IS1b4aaa82ba3ed4ab0ef65

02-07-2012

Basically, Tryndamere was like, when our business start to lose money we'll start lowering IP costs again.

Geogeogeo

02-07-2012

2k upvotes and not one single Riot post. Very intredasting