Counter of tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jcJUAN

01-14-2012

My problem vs Tryndamer is his ulti is so hard fight against him because you domnt know when he gona be invencible I men my build with Ashe let me kill to any in 5 atacks or less but he then active ulti and Im fugked -.-.

Build a Thorns is not enough with him -.- you gonna need a mute skill to kill him easy

AceEm

01-14-2012

LOL!!......ive played a lot against trynd and i rily hate his annoying ulti!!...what i basically do is fight him with my team mates and when he activates his ulti!!...i run the **** out of there with everyone doing the same....hehe....when his ulti is over, we come back for him....hehe!!

shadowgift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

i take garen to counter tryn, idk why but this guys shut tryn down for the whole game in solo top

Draikk

01-14-2012

Rammus is a superb counter for Tryn, built-in thornmail on his W with taunt and when Tryn runs just powerball him down.

Perestukinas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draikk View Post
Rammus is a superb counter for Tryn, built-in thornmail on his W with taunt and when Tryn runs just powerball him down.
And then tryn builds force of nature...back on track tryn gg

Skypaw

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perestukinas View Post
And then tryn builds force of nature...back on track tryn gg
Wow. Yup, Trynd with a Force of Nature is DEFINATELY back on track. So right you are. Better not pick Kennen either... That FoN is killer on Trynd.

Pure Evil81

01-14-2012

teemo, jax,