Counter of tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sovietclam

01-09-2012

So, i have recently bought teemo and i have been playing around with him in 5s. For some reason or another, i have laned against tryndamere in most of the games i have played as teemo. I hate tryndamere, i find it really hard to win against fights against him and in most games he destroys me. Then i bought teemo, and he just seems designed to counter him.

Tryndameres er...unbalanced...strengths
- great sustain
-massive damage
-1v1 beast
-easy escape
-very annoying ult

Basicly teemo solves all these. For tryndameres sustain, at low levels one auttoattack with your poision active will do about 100 damage to tryn after all the ticks. This is about the same as his heal, except its an autooatack, with no cost or cd.

The damage tryndamere puts out is hard to counter. Teemo manages to do so with blind, which lasts a pretty decent enough time for you to get him low or kill him. This also makes a 1v1 with him easier.

Usually the classic thing for tryndamere in danger to do is ult and then spin away. If you hit him with your poision, and other on-hit effects teemos usually carry, the damage will still be going when his ult dies down and he has 1hp left.

Just wanted to put this out there for those who hate playing against tryndamere. Feel free to add your thoughts or other counters for him.

MrRecht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

I share your dislike of tryndamere. I've found morgana works pretty well if you stun, pool him. Use your ult when he uses his and the end stun/damage part should either finish him off or stun him to where you can auto attack. Just make sure to keep your distance cuz he hits hard.

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

To counter Tryndamere you must know what his strengths are and then exploit them! Meaning thornmail, armor, health regen, and health must be included in your item build to reduce Tryndamere's effectiveness! Otherwise just do NOT allow him to feed on you!

SorrowMask

01-09-2012

I counter tryn early stage at top solo with Shen.

keep throwing my knife and him and ki strike ^_^

When I'm level 8, he's 5 of cuz of numerous backs.

That's the only time I ever face Tryn and be that successful though. I don't usually solo lane.

Harilan the Mad

01-10-2012

I may not do any ranked match but I play Tryndamere a lot, and the best counter for him is Thornmail and Dot's they destroy me in most games, and if any Tryndamere completes his build, then he will be able to rush your base and kill everything. Takes a lot time to finish his builds so gank him a lot and keep him dead, best way to solve your problem.

Tyrang

01-10-2012

Believe it or not..... Teemo is the hard counter for him. And yes, Teemo is a top lane material cuz of his range, blind and passive. It is hard to kill him. Not to mention his mushrooms makes it hard to gank.

Tryn auto WILL miss on Teemo. I have seen the counter in high elo stream, even experienced it myself playing Tryn and can't do anything to Teemo. In fact, I would say that he pushes the lane harder, and the jungler just can't gank him cuz he will walk into a field of mushrooms.....

TheSnuke

01-10-2012

Kennen.

18X Jake

01-10-2012

Build attack speed/on hit teemo it will tear him to shreds instantly.

TranscendentSon

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhm View Post
Build attack speed/on hit teemo it will tear him to shreds instantly.
so, The Rain Man build

AndrewGartee

01-14-2012

Nasus