The Long Gun of the Law

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Oh, great...Jack, prepare to be used as a tool in the plan of my destruction. Singed's Bar is out to kill me, I swear it!
Wex, please let me kill him. If not kill, then seriously injure. You know that I'm good with a knife.

Jaykoboy

02-11-2012

Speaking of seriously injure...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1812225

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
This is the end of "Long Gun of the Law", though I will continue writing. The best part is: I'm a nice guy and I'll write what you guys would like!

1. The continuation of Cassiopeia's Relationship with Jakob, told from her point of view
1a. Same as above, though from Jakob's.
2. The wedding of Spicy Jack and Caitlyn.
3. Heimerdinger and Rumble getting the same idea for an invention and carrying it out in different ways.
4. A little idea that I have in the back of my mind, though will not reveal.
5. Something completely different
I'd like...well, all of the above actually.
Although I love Heim so 3. would probably be my favorite.

Littlemoeasaurus

03-07-2012

As much as I'd love to see you continue this, I respect your decision to stop. But, of course, my vote is for you to write the wedding. Thanks for the wonderful story!

SeaofLight

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
This is the end of "Long Gun of the Law", though I will continue writing. The best part is: I'm a nice guy and I'll write what you guys would like!

1. The continuation of Cassiopeia's Relationship with Jakob, told from her point of view
1a. Same as above, though from Jakob's.
2. The wedding of Spicy Jack and Caitlyn.
3. Heimerdinger and Rumble getting the same idea for an invention and carrying it out in different ways.
4. A little idea that I have in the back of my mind, though will not reveal.
5. Something completely different
1, either point of view.
4, because mystery box effect.
AND MOAR SONA!
Honestly I really liked your Sona. She was very interesting.

Very well done my friend, I congratulate you for coming up with this story. Although the timeline of the story seemed rushed, everything else was excellent. But, I may be a bit biased. The way you described Caitlyn was incredibly similar to an ex of mine. Miss her so much that in my head it wasn't you and Caitlyn. xD