To those I lost elo for

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tirmenat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Queued up for a ranked today, once I got in loading screen my internet died (COMCAST >.<) and it wasn't working for an hour or so. So to my teammates that Lost, sorry.

Xarazel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

and sadly, you probably got reported and maybe banned for that which is totally not your fault. unfortunately the player base is filled with greedy vermin that care only about themselves, who believe they are flawless and any mistake in their game is due to the ineptitude of others. i am truly sorry for any undeserved consequences of this

PS: in B4 trolls, well, trolling on your post. get a life trolls

Hatter450

01-10-2012

well at least your sorry enough to post something

Kazfiel

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarazel View Post
and sadly, you probably got reported and maybe banned for that which is totally not your fault. unfortunately the player base is filled with greedy vermin that care only about themselves, who believe they are flawless and any mistake in their game is due to the ineptitude of others. i am truly sorry for any undeserved consequences of this

PS: in B4 trolls, well, trolling on your post. get a life trolls
Banned for 1 game?

K.