Help against Anivia with TF or Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DualBlind

01-09-2012

So I need help with...well.....my friend thinks that he is really cool because he is playing really good with Anivia. So he said that he can beat me with Anivia and I answered him that he won't be able to win......I need to find the ways that I can beat him by using Twisted Fate or Master Yi. Thanks to all people that help :-)

7thcloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

um, in a 1v1?

1. vs tf, you're kinda screwed. anivia can play really aggressively b/c of her egg passive. and tf is a pusher/ganker. he shines in teams by ganking using his ult, not in a 1v1. maybe at the 30-35 min mark if you have deathcap & lichbane

2. vs yi, at mid? ap yi is just as mana intensive if not more than anivia. ur playing ranged vs melee, the only thing you have going for you is the sustain.

why not pick a problematic matchup like brand?

DualBlind

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thcloud View Post
um, in a 1v1?

1. vs tf, you're kinda screwed. anivia can play really aggressively b/c of her egg passive. and tf is a pusher/ganker. he shines in teams by ganking using his ult, not in a 1v1. maybe at the 30-35 min mark if you have deathcap & lichbane

2. vs yi, at mid? ap yi is just as mana intensive if not more than anivia. ur playing ranged vs melee, the only thing you have going for you is the sustain.

why not pick a problematic matchup like brand?
If you say so.....I'm also good with Corki, fiddle, Tristana, and Vayne. Is it gonna help?

DrDarkyblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualBlind View Post
If you say so.....I'm also good with Corki, fiddle, Tristana, and Vayne. Is it gonna help?

Anyone one of those champs would be. I would say fiddle or Tristana because Fiddle has a silence and his abilities are good for 1v1. And Tristana wouldn't be a bad choice either depending on how you play her. Corki wouldn't bad either but in my personal opinion, I would use fiddle.

Sovietclam

01-09-2012

Your best bet would be one of those, possibly tristana if the game is going to go into late game as im pretty sure most of your auttoattacks would outrange her, and by the time her skillshots got to you you could dodge them.

Fiddles wouldnt be the best, as he is not a great laner as he doesnt have much pushing power, and what really makes him is the ability for his ult do do massive damage in teamfights.

18X Jake

01-10-2012

I play Anivia as my main AP carry in mid. The main thing I do is try to predict movements of the opponent in order to land my stun, which 95% of the time I successfully do. You need to not be so predictable. Instead of going for the last hit in a straight line go side to side and hit it from different angles. The range on her frostbite is shorter than flash frost so anivia will move in closer to follow up with damage. All you have to do is dodge the flash frost and push in with your stun/alpha strike, then give her hell because she will pop. Especially in egg with -40 armor and MR

Arcane Aftermath

01-10-2012

All you have to do is build tons of mr on ad yi who can deal damage just with ult and e. With tf meh you're kinda screwed.

Knowknothing

01-10-2012

i disagree..with TF in mid-late game with malady/wits end/sword of divine+dcap and frozen mallet/banshees you shall not die to her because each time you get that 4th attack in youll be doing over 300 extra damage from all those on-hit effects that she will crack easily

the only thing you really need to watch out for with going against anivia is her ultimate -- seeing as how her Q is easily dodgeable and her E needs to have you chilled to do any REAL dmg..so yeah if you can dodge the Q and know how to move out of her ult once she uses it..youre good against her

DualBlind

01-11-2012

Um....so I guess I'll go with TF AP....it's my only chance to win

18X Jake

01-11-2012

Not really. You just need to play smart against Anivia. AP yi is just dumb anyways. Just move side to side because her flash frost moves in a straight line. Then you can go in for damage.