Lose again to rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

rammus is pretty easy to counter. most of them are idiots and start with boots of mobility which makes it even easier.

Atahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
rammus is pretty easy to counter. most of them are idiots and start with boots of mobility which makes it even easier.
So you build to counter him... and your vayne/gp/any other champ didnt. He lollerballs up to them, locks them down, and dishes out a billion aoe damage while being unkillable.

NEVERMIND ALL OF THAT, HE'S PERMABANNED IN DRAFT

is that not seen as enough proof?

crujuco

01-09-2012

I play rammus a fair bit. He was my favourite pick in SR and he happens to be strong in Dom. The biggest advantage I find with rammus is in blind pick mode nearly 75% of the teams are more AD then AP. This is a pretty massive advantage to rammus.

So if your team is heavily AD based your gonna get stomped. The best you can do is buy yourself a wits end early as possible and maybe another MR item after you get a few damage items.

Also a Wits End + Malady basically negate the effects of rammus's main Offensive abilities against physical DPS (being Thornmail & Defensive Ball Curl).

He does have a good kit for Dominion though.

Gojna

01-09-2012

Maybe people shouldn't be so AD/auto-attacker reliant on Dominion? I doubt any flavor-of-the-month Rammus players are building MR (I played with on with four zeals), and if you play a Heimer/Veigar/Brand or any other mage with a stun, you can be quick enough to do some damage before he has time to taunt you or defense curl.

jars

01-09-2012

all it really takes is to have someone pick a mage. not always easy, I know. sometimes your teammates just wanna play cho

Zeynothix

01-09-2012

Funny, as soon as I started building Black Cleaver and Thornmail I never had a problem with Rammus.

Ascleph

01-09-2012

People should stop asuming their oponents will be dumb when thinking about how to counter them, srsly...

brossef

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atahl View Post
He's permabanned. People see this as no problem? Really?

That's a sign, like, a big freaking neon sign the size of a billboard that says "THIS CHAMPION IS SO ABSURDLY OP IT'S PLAINLY APPARENT TO EVERYONE"
are you retarted. do you not realize that league of legends isnt balanced towards dominion? if you are this ****ing *****y over a champ either go back to summoners rift, play someone besides ad auto attackers or quit your *****ing and get over it.

Shaxtenn

01-09-2012

Rammus already forces you to build merc treads and Last Whisper/Void Staff because of his taunt and armour/MR buff. He deals great damage for a tank without itemising for offense, because of his passive and ult. That's fine.

But then he also forces you to build movespeed and spend the entire game running around the map catching up with him, because he moves faster than anyone else can. That's not balanced. You can't build both +5 boots and merc treads. You can't build six slots worth of movespeed items and be remotely competitive. You can't sit on your speed shrine all game and avoid being ganked and losing towers.

umadbrudda

01-09-2012

Warrick counters Rammus pretty well. Wits end + Spirit visage + Sword of the Divine + tank stuff wins. On hit magical damage wins + healing