Riot games should really look at this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Player47

01-09-2012

Why does riot games not make the match making system a bit like WoW's queuing for dungeons?

You know how people say, who is going tank, support, ad carry or ap right? So when someone does not pick a tank when the team really needs one, someone ends up feeding or going afk having a sook, qqing and so on. Anyways, so basically why not make it when you que for ranked solo/duo that you choose what role you intend to play: tank, support, carry or ap, right? Then you can be paired up with people who "agreed" to: one person goes tank, another goes ad and you get the idea.

Personally I hate how people think you must play like you need one of everything.
For me I would have a team that consist of: 1 proper tank, 2 AP AoE+CC and 2 AD with one of them a carry or both with AoE+CC as well. No junglers. Ether AP or AD mid then does not mater top or bot but it would be ap&tank or ad in one lane and you get the rest.

I would also suggest that riot removes the que lockout time for leaving during champion selection screen. Since that makes no sence to "punish" people for leaving since they disagree with the line up or someone is going to afk and so on you get the idea. Since the game did not start it should not count as a bad thing. If say they left during the game and did not come back so they were considered a leaver, then apply that lockout timer the next time that leave tries to play a game.

I would also like to point out/say that riot's match making system is flawed.

Do not try to reason with me if you disagree. I am only saying what I have to say.

Kazfiel

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player47 View Post
Why does riot games not make the match making system a bit like WoW's queuing for dungeons?

You know how people say, who is going tank, support, ad carry or ap right? So when someone does not pick a tank when the team really needs one, someone ends up feeding or going afk having a sook, qqing and so on. Anyways, so basically why not make it when you que for ranked solo/duo that you choose what role you intend to play: tank, support, carry or ap, right? Then you can be paired up with people who "agreed" to: one person goes tank, another goes ad and you get the idea.

Personally I hate how people think you must play like you need one of everything.
For me I would have a team that consist of: 1 proper tank, 2 AP AoE+CC and 2 AD with one of them a carry or both with AoE+CC as well. No junglers. Ether AP or AD mid then does not mater top or bot but it would be ap&tank or ad in one lane and you get the rest.

I would also suggest that riot removes the que lockout time for leaving during champion selection screen. Since that makes no sence to "punish" people for leaving since they disagree with the line up or someone is going to afk and so on you get the idea. Since the game did not start it should not count as a bad thing. If say they left during the game and did not come back so they were considered a leaver, then apply that lockout timer the next time that leave tries to play a game.

Do not try to reason with me if you disagree. I am only saying what I have to say.
You're an idiot, a ******, should be banned, uninstall and then starve to death.

Do not reason with me, I am only saying what I have to say.

Haunchbones

01-09-2012

[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player47 View Post

*******http://www.myfacewhen.com/260*******

Player47

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazfiel View Post
You're an idiot, a ******, should be banned, uninstall and then starve to death.

Do not reason with me, I am only saying what I have to say.
Lol. What a funny ****.

Player47

01-09-2012

*******http://www.myfacewhen.com/260*******[/QUOTE]

Lol