Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukan View Post
Hi, I find myself stuck at around 1450 elo for a while now, and just cannot get out of losing and winning games and just floating around the same elo. I find myself playing for a long time without really gaining any elo at all, but just hovering around 1450. Does this mean im stuck at this elo, and should just stop trying? Or is there something you can suggest to help me continue to raise my elo?

Thanks.
I went over your build and runes and they seem okay.

You should start paying attention to small details like last hit and normal attack harass now.

Rufilin

04-14-2012

So when I play, either in duo or solo lane. I always manage to get pushed out of my lane often. I only just hit level 30, playing at level 30 now is a lot different to even playing at Level 20. Though I don't do bad, I get lots of assists and barely any kills though with a decent CS and still get behind in levels, maybe only 1 or 2 levels but still behind. I find that because I have been getting assists that my gold count is low and I fall behind in my items during the game. I usually like to play Riven, if I am not playing Riven I am playing Renekton, Talon or Nocturne in the jungle. Also I really like to play ranged champions like Cassiopeia though I am not very good, don't have many AP runes so I don't play them. Just wondering how I can step up my game so that I don't find myself getting behind in levels and on gold.

Sivir Me Tibbers

04-14-2012

Hey there, I've recently started to play ranked and after around 50 games, my elo sits at 1032. At a high point, I managed to get myself up to 1318 but being the lowest elo in the queue, I constantly got forced into the support role when I knew I may have done better elsewhere.

Currently, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong and last thing I want to do is to simply pin the blame on my teammates. 80% of the time I will do moderately well in the laning phase, getting around 100cs in about 15 minutes as an AD carry or Solo Top, but once midgame breaks out, I can't seem to keep the team together. My elo has constantly dropped in the last few days no matter what I do, how much I ward, gank as a jungler and pay attention to where I'm needed most.

Usually I stay quiet during champion selection because of the increasing amount of players yelling mid/top/ADcarry or feed and pick up whatever role is left since I try to play the "filler". Should I be more assertive about which roles I tend to do better in, or is there a different solution to my problem?

Oxidieus

04-14-2012

I am an amateur jungler and I would like to know good spots to use the ward of wrigles ty

its4ndrew

04-14-2012

can auto attack be turned off?

ZOMGTURTLE

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by its4ndrew View Post
can auto attack be turned off?
Hold S.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragingatyamum View Post
So when I play, either in duo or solo lane. I always manage to get pushed out of my lane often. I only just hit level 30, playing at level 30 now is a lot different to even playing at Level 20. Though I don't do bad, I get lots of assists and barely any kills though with a decent CS and still get behind in levels, maybe only 1 or 2 levels but still behind. I find that because I have been getting assists that my gold count is low and I fall behind in my items during the game. I usually like to play Riven, if I am not playing Riven I am playing Renekton, Talon or Nocturne in the jungle. Also I really like to play ranged champions like Cassiopeia though I am not very good, don't have many AP runes so I don't play them. Just wondering how I can step up my game so that I don't find myself getting behind in levels and on gold.
It seems like you are going back to base too often when you are having such a problem with underleveling, try to compare yourself with some other higher ELO stream to make sure you are on the right speed, also, be sure to stick in the armor runes and masteries on the junglers to make your life easier.

ExecutionerK

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivre View Post
Hey there, I've recently started to play ranked and after around 50 games, my elo sits at 1032. At a high point, I managed to get myself up to 1318 but being the lowest elo in the queue, I constantly got forced into the support role when I knew I may have done better elsewhere.

Currently, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong and last thing I want to do is to simply pin the blame on my teammates. 80% of the time I will do moderately well in the laning phase, getting around 100cs in about 15 minutes as an AD carry or Solo Top, but once midgame breaks out, I can't seem to keep the team together. My elo has constantly dropped in the last few days no matter what I do, how much I ward, gank as a jungler and pay attention to where I'm needed most.

Usually I stay quiet during champion selection because of the increasing amount of players yelling mid/top/ADcarry or feed and pick up whatever role is left since I try to play the "filler". Should I be more assertive about which roles I tend to do better in, or is there a different solution to my problem?
As I had said in a post earlier in this thread, try to work with your team in the champion selection. Talk with them and try to split up the role evenly/ the one that the team want. Some people are good at many roles while the other one is only good with one, organize them well will improve your gameplay a lot

Also, try to ping the map objective to get your team to notice them, many people focus on their own map, without noticing buff or dragons.

ExecutionerK

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxidieus View Post
I am an amateur jungler and I would like to know good spots to use the ward of wrigles ty
There is a part where I put under support on my site, you can check that for ward placement.

code81

04-14-2012

Here's a replay of my mundo jungle.

http://www.2shared.com/file/MoLi5mho...ning_lane.html

I raged inside that game, I failed really hard at being positive.
This was also compounded by a very bad game I had before this, I went into this game pretty angry already. Normally I really really don't rage at all, or I do it internally.

I think I stole too much farm from mid and bot.
I didnt have proper dragon control.
I could have ganked more.

What mechanically could I have done to play better?
What about my teamfighting?
Item choices?
Item build order?

Basically, I'd love criticism on it. Thanks, Ken.