Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BÆM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

so i'm looking to play a tanky char. which would you suggest out of rammus, shen, or singed. i'm leaning towards singed/shen (kind of due to rammus being banned a lot in ranked)

DMPuffy

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniv View Post
so i'm looking to play a tanky char. which would you suggest out of rammus, shen, or singed. i'm leaning towards singed/shen (kind of due to rammus being banned a lot in ranked)
Shen is banned far more than Rammus.

lastchancexi

03-30-2012

Rammus is completely different than Shen and Singed. Shen and Singed are solo tops, whereas Rammus is a jungler.

FaerellG

03-30-2012

Jungle shen is pretty boss actually.

DMPuffy

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastchancexi View Post
Rammus is completely different than Shen and Singed. Shen and Singed are solo tops, whereas Rammus is a jungler.
All three of them can jungle, all three of them can solo top, and all three are incredibly tanky champions with medium damage potential and good disruption in teamfights. It is entirely preference on which of these champions you want to play and where.

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

How do you utilise a bruiser/tanky person in a team fight?

I do perfectly fine with Lee Sin in lane, but the second it gets to team fights and skirmishes I get so confused and lost. With Skarner its easy, I just slow/chase whoever I can to assist my team and do some damage, but with lee sin, irelia, wukong and olaf, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Sokolniki

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyForNothin View Post
Shen is banned far more than Rammus.
Yeah, I've played a few ranked matches... Rammus survived the banning phase once, I've yet to see a Shen do so.

TeddyCuddlesXO

03-31-2012

I have had some pretty good luck in solo q lately. I have almost got up to 1600. I found a guide online that was pretty helpful. If anyone is interested its hubpages.com/hub/aguidetoplayinglol

ExecutionerK

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyCuddlesXO View Post
I have had some pretty good luck in solo q lately. I have almost got up to 1600. I found a guide online that was pretty helpful. If anyone is interested its hubpages.com/hub/aguidetoplayinglol
Quote "I found a guide online that was pretty helpful"
Reality "I wrote this guide and you guys better read it"

That is two different things, I am happy that you got a guide that helps people, but please, don't f**king say this to mislead the people, and use Chaox's profile picture to attract reader.

Thaisun

03-31-2012

Hey, I consider myself a mediocre player, but I really want to get better. I hesitate to play ranked very often, unless I'm with my duo partner, but I want to raise my elo anyway still. To do that, I need to get better until I can actually carry a team if needs be. Unfortunately, my position I work best in, is solo top, not the ap or ad carry. What should I do to get better?