Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phryair View Post
I have a specialized rune page just for Tryndamere with crit chance reds and quints, flat armor seals, and magic resist per lvl blues, and my question is are there any other champs that work with crits early game like tryndamere so that I'm not wasting a single rune page just for one champ?

I have tried the page with other ad champs I own and the crits aren't really helpful until I build a zeal, which I never seem to need to rush and usually takes me til mid game.

Edit: And thats even if I have to build a zeal, if I don't then I see no results at all
To be serious, I have never found the need to build a crit page for tryndamere, I remember that the math is 35% crit from fury, 25% from IE, 30% from PD. This makes a good 90% crit chance already, and you can always buy a green pot to get that to 100%.

With that being said, you wasted all the crit from crit runes pass that 10% crit, and I remember a bunch of Tryndamere players said that AD or Armor pen runes worth much more than the early crit rune

However, since your question is about other champions that can use Crit page, I will say GP and Sion can both use it, but it will never change the fact that AD or armor pen usually work better.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMaria View Post
which skin looks the best:
blood moon akali
silverfang akali
bladecraft orianna
any lee sin skin
Personal opinion, can't be answered.

VincentKrys

03-25-2012

How do you not have urdges to troll people from 1800-1900? lol

LarcyBrown

03-25-2012

sigh well this is another rant but....think if i didnt let my team 3 vs 1 fiora she kills 2 and gets away.....maybe we coulda stall this very bad game longer and score and ace maybe?........
Seems i did pretty well but this team.... maybe it was just hopeless http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/339276/
Had wrong masteries too

ExecutionerK

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentKrys View Post
How do you not have urdges to troll people from 1800-1900? lol
Trolling is what I do all the time against the immature

LarcyBrown

03-25-2012

come on at least comment my epic orianna gameplay lol

ExecutionerK

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larc58 View Post
comeon at least comment my epic orianna gameplay lol
I am playing right now D:

Sorry

LarcyBrown

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
I am playing right now D:

Sorry
watching replays is actually quite a bit boring compare to watching streams...not sure why..

DMPuffy

03-25-2012

Do you ever play against or with the common-folk of non-ranked to tell them what they're doing wrong and what to improve? If so, what are your rates and are there complimentary refreshments?

Quote:
watching replays is actually quite a bit boring compare to watching streams...not sure why..
No commentary, and not as many amazing plays.

ExecutionerK

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonards View Post
Do you ever play against or with the common-folk of non-ranked to tell them what they're doing wrong and what to improve? If so, what are your rates and are there complimentary refreshments?
I spent sometime with 1-2 unranked player each day, although they tend to have awful game due to the differences of our normal ELO, I had given some decent tips on improving their gaming.

Most of the time, however, I spent on improving their concepts and builds, as these two things generally have bigger impact in their gameplay then small tips in game.

I will just leave a note here for the sake of discussion
1. The game is aimming for destroying Nexus, don't just get kills, also get turrets and move toward that Nexus
2. Farming is important, but winning fights can have far more impact than just farming, never split with your team when it is the time to fight.
3. Don't rage (Obvious one)
4. Map control is really important, having full vision on the map is close to having all of the enemy buff and path to other lanes.
5. Do not build things that doesn't benefit your champion, such as Stinger on Ahri just because you want that CDR, and try to avoid building things that is only partly benefiting your champion (such as rageblade on graves, don't do it if you want the attackspeed as you totally waste the AP)
6. Always make sure you can switch your build depend on the enemy for the most effectiveness. One build is never enough, although there can be 2-3 core items.