Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkolt

Junior Member

03-24-2012

Quote:
ExecutionerKen:
I think you need to play AP mid if you can, it is easier to carry the team with ap mid if you have the skill.


Edit: Judging from your build, I will recommend building a banshee after your PD, you will want some defense at lower ELO match as the teammates will fail to protect you, a vampiric scepter is also needed if you build IE or BC, as you want some sustain.


Hey man thanks! who do you recommend mid? I could get back into brand..btu as far as that ad carry thing do I rush IE, Pd, Vamp, BC, Bt, FA or what..? It'd be nice to snowball in rankeds and carry far.
Ap build too?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BendyBread

Senior Member

03-24-2012

How do you deal with Fizz mid? I really don't know what to do when I come across him. :C


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerK

Senior Member

03-24-2012

Quote:
Silenc3izGold3n:
hey 1800+, i hope to get up there one day maybe. thank you in advance for opening a forum like this.

i'll get straight to the questions - really simple ones i should know actually -

1)what is a good kennen counter?
2)what is a good ww top counter?


1. Ryze
2. Riven can easily outdamage him, but a solid counter will be AD nid, Rumble. sometime Shen can also do it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerK

Senior Member

03-24-2012

Quote:
Zarkolt:
Hey man thanks! who do you recommend mid? I could get back into brand..btu as far as that ad carry thing do I rush IE, Pd, Vamp, BC, Bt, FA or what..? It'd be nice to snowball in rankeds and carry far.
Ap build too?


go BF,vamp, IE, PD. it is a safer build, there will also be time when you want vamp before BF (if the enemy keeps trading)

AP build vary for every single champion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerK

Senior Member

03-24-2012

Quote:
Solatoral:
How do you deal with Fizz mid? I really don't know what to do when I come across him. :C


STOP HIM

Ryze is a good example...=P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BendyBread

Senior Member

03-24-2012

Quote:
ExecutionerKen:
STOP HIM

Ryze is a good example...=P

Anyone else except from Ryze? XD

I've been thinking of Talon, but I'm not 100% sure whose burst would win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkolt

Junior Member

03-24-2012

Quote:
ExecutionerKen:
go BF,vamp, IE, PD. it is a safer build, there will also be time when you want vamp before BF (if the enemy keeps trading)

AP build vary for every single champion


Thanks for everything..just literally got 100 elo higher..also met amazing new teamates..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Nearby Shrub

Senior Member

03-24-2012

so i posted in here about the noc build before, the offtank/initiator one, Im thinking of building wriggles, then boots(probably the MR ones? or AS ones?) Then build a frozen mallet and then, i was thinking of building a Maw of Malmortius. It seems like a really good item to use against most teams that have more than one AP person, it boosts my AD and MR by a decent amount and the shield would be great. after that i could get a atmas then a veil?

Thoughts please thanks for making this thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zakazi Asakura

Recruiter

03-24-2012

I want to play AP Udyr.

No, I don't care that it sounds stupid.

Please tell me how.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerK

Senior Member

03-24-2012

Quote:
A Nearby Shrub:
so i posted in here about the noc build before, the offtank/initiator one, Im thinking of building wriggles, then boots(probably the MR ones? or AS ones?) Then build a frozen mallet and then, i was thinking of building a Maw of Malmortius. It seems like a really good item to use against most teams that have more than one AP person, it boosts my AD and MR by a decent amount and the shield would be great. after that i could get a atmas then a veil?

Thoughts please thanks for making this thread


Maw is a possible build if the enemy major output is AP (Usually double AP solo lane, such as Vlad top and Cass mid) I will not recommend it if the enemy have only one major AP output (AP mid)

After that, I will recommend you to go Atma, since it gives you armor and some more damage, then probably either a black cleaver or last whisper (depend on whether the enemy built armor or not) to boost your output, nocturne does not need to built as a super tanky person.