Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkolt

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
I think you need to play AP mid if you can, it is easier to carry the team with ap mid if you have the skill.

Edit: Judging from your build, I will recommend building a banshee after your PD, you will want some defense at lower ELO match as the teammates will fail to protect you, a vampiric scepter is also needed if you build IE or BC, as you want some sustain.
Hey man thanks! who do you recommend mid? I could get back into brand..btu as far as that ad carry thing do I rush IE, Pd, Vamp, BC, Bt, FA or what..? It'd be nice to snowball in rankeds and carry far.
Ap build too?

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2012

How do you deal with Fizz mid? I really don't know what to do when I come across him. :C

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenc3izGold3n View Post
hey 1800+, i hope to get up there one day maybe. thank you in advance for opening a forum like this.

i'll get straight to the questions - really simple ones i should know actually -

1)what is a good kennen counter?
2)what is a good ww top counter?
1. Ryze
2. Riven can easily outdamage him, but a solid counter will be AD nid, Rumble. sometime Shen can also do it

ExecutionerK

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkolt View Post
Hey man thanks! who do you recommend mid? I could get back into brand..btu as far as that ad carry thing do I rush IE, Pd, Vamp, BC, Bt, FA or what..? It'd be nice to snowball in rankeds and carry far.
Ap build too?
go BF,vamp, IE, PD. it is a safer build, there will also be time when you want vamp before BF (if the enemy keeps trading)

AP build vary for every single champion

ExecutionerK

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solatoral View Post
How do you deal with Fizz mid? I really don't know what to do when I come across him. :C
STOP HIM

Ryze is a good example...=P

BendyBread

03-24-2012

Quote:
STOP HIM

Ryze is a good example...=P
Anyone else except from Ryze? XD

I've been thinking of Talon, but I'm not 100% sure whose burst would win.

Zarkolt

03-24-2012

Quote:
go BF,vamp, IE, PD. it is a safer build, there will also be time when you want vamp before BF (if the enemy keeps trading)

AP build vary for every single champion
Thanks for everything..just literally got 100 elo higher..also met amazing new teamates..

A Nearby Shrub

03-24-2012

so i posted in here about the noc build before, the offtank/initiator one, Im thinking of building wriggles, then boots(probably the MR ones? or AS ones?) Then build a frozen mallet and then, i was thinking of building a Maw of Malmortius. It seems like a really good item to use against most teams that have more than one AP person, it boosts my AD and MR by a decent amount and the shield would be great. after that i could get a atmas then a veil?

Thoughts please thanks for making this thread

Zakazi Asakura

Recruiter

03-24-2012

I want to play AP Udyr.

No, I don't care that it sounds stupid.

Please tell me how.

ExecutionerK

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Nearby Shrub View Post
so i posted in here about the noc build before, the offtank/initiator one, Im thinking of building wriggles, then boots(probably the MR ones? or AS ones?) Then build a frozen mallet and then, i was thinking of building a Maw of Malmortius. It seems like a really good item to use against most teams that have more than one AP person, it boosts my AD and MR by a decent amount and the shield would be great. after that i could get a atmas then a veil?

Thoughts please thanks for making this thread
Maw is a possible build if the enemy major output is AP (Usually double AP solo lane, such as Vlad top and Cass mid) I will not recommend it if the enemy have only one major AP output (AP mid)

After that, I will recommend you to go Atma, since it gives you armor and some more damage, then probably either a black cleaver or last whisper (depend on whether the enemy built armor or not) to boost your output, nocturne does not need to built as a super tanky person.