Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Lazer View Post
I am looking for an unconventional or a nonblue reliant junlger

PS i hate lee sin, and i don;t want a 6300 ip champ if possible

PPS i have been thinking about trundle is he good?
Trundle is good, Shaco is godlike, Rammus has god-tier speed at ganking and good late game cc (taunt). Malphite works really well against AD heavy team.

Richard Lazer

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Trundle is good, Shaco is godlike, Rammus has god-tier speed at ganking and good late game cc (taunt). Malphite works really well against AD heavy team.
at my level (under 30 draft mode) shaco and rammus or always banned of picked

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

Quote:
at my level (under 30 draft mode) shaco and rammus or always banned of picked
Try jungle warwick then, the recent buff make him a viable choice

WillieStyle

03-04-2012

I don't get farming cs...

Example, I play Annie mid. I am using Q everytime it is up to get a kill. I am trying to dodge the enemey harass and not push the lane, so I hold back sometimes. Then I check the CS score and I have 55 and they have 83... The numbers change slightly, but this happens again and again... Do I just need to blow all my mana all the time to get cs? I have the same problem as AD carry too. I can't compete with the other AD carry. I really don't get what I'm doing wrong.

Richard Lazer

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Try jungle warwick then, the recent buff make him a viable choice
ihave played ww and he needs blue but are there any weird junglers like rumble or some other solo top tanky guy

Richard Lazer

03-04-2012

what is main role do you play ken or are you an all around player?

Richard Lazer

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillieStyle View Post

Example, I play Annie mid. I am using Q everytime it is up to get a kill. I am trying to dodge the enemey harass and not push the lane, so I hold back sometimes. Then I check the CS score and I have 55 and they have 83... The numbers change slightly, but this happens again and again... Do I just need to blow all my mana all the time to get cs? I have the same problem as AD carry too. I can't compete with the other AD carry. I really don't get what I'm doing wrong.
try using some one with a lot of range like cait of ad or use yf mid since he can farm with mana with card throw can he can gain mana and do extra damage blue card for ap

ExecutionerKen

03-04-2012

Quote:
what is main role do you play ken or are you an all around player?
I will consider myself an all around player, but solo top is usually my weakest role

ExecutionerKen

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillieStyle View Post

You are probably backing off too much, there are times when you should stay where you are, let them hit you and you trade shots back.

Annie is ranged, meaning that if you stand behind your minions, and the enemy still try to hit you, they will usually draw minions aggro, which will turn the trade in your favor, and at the same time, you can throw all your spells on them, putting them as a disadvantage.

Don't be too scar about the enemy harass, make sure you don't take too many or you need to fight back when they attempt to do so. Show them that you are not afraid of fighting, otherwise they will just keep zoning you because of your coward behavior

WillieStyle

03-04-2012

Quote:
try using some one with a lot of range like cait of ad or use yf mid since he can farm with mana with card throw can he can gain mana and do extra damage blue card for ap
I have tried Cait and I die like mad. she is too squishy for me. I tried TF on a free week and hated him. Trying to figure out which card to use was annoying. I just want to know what I'm doing wrong with annie.