Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZBuZ

03-03-2012

how do i counter pick the enemy? is there a list or something?

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Lazer View Post
For Jungle amumu is radumain's omen better then shurelia's reverin (can't spell)
Depend, they are both really good aura item

But in most cases Amumu can use Randuin better than Shurelya.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S B View Post
Yo Ken, I know I keep coming up with the weirdest builds but....

Frozen Mallet or Warmogs on solo top Dr. Mundo?

I'm thinking:

Heart of Gold
Merc Treads
(Phage or HP belt, depending on Frozen Mallet or Warmogs)
Atmas
Wit's End

Then I'm lost lol
I will go with Frozen mallet, and that build is actually legit.

ExecutionerKen

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMaria View Post
how do i counter pick the enemy? is there a list or something?
There is a list, but it is more like common knowledge

Example: Ryze counters Sion due to the range.

RickyDown

03-03-2012

Attack Speed Reds or Armor Pen. Reds on Nocturne??

How do you build Jungle Fiddle?
Or is he even viable?

Sqeed Hunter

03-03-2012

Hey Ken,

Firstly, loving the thread, been reading it passively for a few weeks now, and finally have something I could use help with.

I bought Fiora at release, loving the concept of her, and have been playing her almost 100% of games since, but just can't seem to do well with her. I am an average(ish) player, my CS isn't great, I'm normally only half of what pros get by 10min and 20min marks, and I know that that impacts all champs, particularly carries like Fiora, and I am working on learning to last hit. I try ward when I can, without affecting my core build (usually go for cloth and 5 start, build into boots - aim for AS boots, but sometimes merc or tabi, go for BT, zeal (into phantom later), and IE to try and round out damage). I find it to be good damage-wise, but always end up focused and dead at start of fight.

Have any of you high ELO players had success with Fiora? How do you build her? Are there any tips/tricks you have to offer? Or is there simply no place for squishy melee carrys in LoL?

ExecutionerKen

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyDown View Post
Attack Speed Reds or Armor Pen. Reds on Nocturne??

How do you build Jungle Fiddle?
Or is he even viable?
If you are jungling with Noc, use attack speed, otherwise, Armor pen

Jungle fiddle is viable, but heavily depend on enemy team comp as well, you don't want to get counter picked/ counter jungled hard

Usual build will be amp. Tome+hp pot, > Boot > Hextech revolver -> WoTA/ Deathcap / Zhonya.

ExecutionerKen

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqeed Hunter View Post
Hey Ken,

Firstly, loving the thread, been reading it passively for a few weeks now, and finally have something I could use help with.

I bought Fiora at release, loving the concept of her, and have been playing her almost 100% of games since, but just can't seem to do well with her. I am an average(ish) player, my CS isn't great, I'm normally only half of what pros get by 10min and 20min marks, and I know that that impacts all champs, particularly carries like Fiora, and I am working on learning to last hit. I try ward when I can, without affecting my core build (usually go for cloth and 5 start, build into boots - aim for AS boots, but sometimes merc or tabi, go for BT, zeal (into phantom later), and IE to try and round out damage). I find it to be good damage-wise, but always end up focused and dead at start of fight.

Have any of you high ELO players had success with Fiora? How do you build her? Are there any tips/tricks you have to offer? Or is there simply no place for squishy melee carrys in LoL?
I haven't seen much high ELO players playing with Fiora yet, mainly because she lacks CC.

Usual build that I had seen and had success with is Wriggle, boot, Wit's end, Phage, Atma, Frozen mallet. Her ult proc on-hit effect, making these items really good to make up with her lack of CC.

Fiora is a 1v1 duelist, her passive allow her to regen health after and during a fight, make sure you trade hits with the enemy then let the passive regen back, and force another fight again, you should have no problem denying the enemy xp and gold.

CaptainScrubberz

03-04-2012

What kind of runes do you run for AP? I've been hearing Magic pen / movement speed is better than flat AP runes that most people use. Thoughts on this?

Richard Lazer

03-04-2012

why do solo top laner get wriggle's is that a jungle item?