Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Lazer View Post
What skill should max fist for amumu jungle (i know to start with W) also batter shurelya's or ramdumans omen
You usually want to put one point into W and max E, it gives you more damage and also have decent reduction on the minion damage in the jungle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaerellG

Senior Member

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
You usually want to put one point into W and max E, it gives you more damage and also have decent reduction on the minion damage in the jungle.
Addendum, once you're past level 4 and have 1 in Q, 1 in W and 2 in E, you'll want to max in the following order:
R > Q > E > W

R because it's your Ultimate.
Q because it's your only other disable, and causing disruption is more important for amumu than dealing damage.
E because it provides damage and damage reduction
W last because it only provides damage and it provides more damage late game than early game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoneyForNothin

Senior Member

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
Addendum, once you're past level 4 and have 1 in Q, 1 in W and 2 in E, you'll want to max in the following order:
R > Q > E > W

R because it's your Ultimate.
Q because it's your only other disable, and causing disruption is more important for amumu than dealing damage.
E because it provides damage and damage reduction
W last because it only provides damage and it provides more damage late game than early game.
Wrong. You get Q at level 3 or 4, and max it last.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
Addendum, once you're past level 4 and have 1 in Q, 1 in W and 2 in E, you'll want to max in the following order:
R > Q > E > W

R because it's your Ultimate.
Q because it's your only other disable, and causing disruption is more important for amumu than dealing damage.
E because it provides damage and damage reduction
W last because it only provides damage and it provides more damage late game than early game.
General skill order will usually leave one point at Q while maxing E > W.

1 point in Q is because the cooldown is rather long, making it more important for you to get more damage in E or W...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaerellG

Senior Member

03-03-2012

Really? I've always considered maxing Q earlier to be a priorty as it reduces the cooldown. Pack some CDR and you can get a 6 second cd on Q.

Sometimes I max E before Q, but always save W for last. Hmm...ok I'll look into that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainScrubberz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-03-2012

I've been playing nunu recently and at the guides ive seen you can build him AD or AP any idea on which is better? his scaling on his ult is to good but its easily stopped late game. So would you suggest AP nunu with a AoE ult team (Galio Mumu) or does it work just by itself?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subberz View Post
I've been playing nunu recently and at the guides ive seen you can build him AD or AP any idea on which is better? his scaling on his ult is to good but its easily stopped late game. So would you suggest AP nunu with a AoE ult team (Galio Mumu) or does it work just by itself?
AP nunu is usually better, the snowball is amazing harass early game, often strong enough to push people that doesn't have lifesteal out of the lane.

In order to pull off a full AP nunu ultimate though, you need some other form of CC with you on a teammate, what you said about Galio is good, Annie is also good, Cassiopedia or Kennen also work really well with AP nunu.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Richard Lazer

Member

03-03-2012

For Jungle amumu is radumain's omen better then shurelia's reverin (can't spell)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S B

Senior Member

03-03-2012

Yo Ken, I know I keep coming up with the weirdest builds but....

Frozen Mallet or Warmogs on solo top Dr. Mundo?

I'm thinking:


Heart of Gold
Merc Treads
(Phage or HP belt, depending on Frozen Mallet or Warmogs)
Atmas
Wit's End

Then I'm lost lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S B

Senior Member

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subberz View Post
I've been playing nunu recently and at the guides ive seen you can build him AD or AP any idea on which is better? his scaling on his ult is to good but its easily stopped late game. So would you suggest AP nunu with a AoE ult team (Galio Mumu) or does it work just by itself?
Malphite + Ap Nunu

I ran it once, I was jungle Malph, had an AP Nunu solo top...we WRECKED! Let Nunu start his ult, then as everyone's running away, have Malphite use his ult to knock up, then Nunus ult goes off, BAM everyones dead.