Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerK

02-26-2013

Quote:
Qsario:
Can you give more of an example? At my ELO, they almost always go off a fixed route (wraiths/red or wolves/blue) that depends only on their champion (i.e. blue for everyone who cares about mana & red for the rest). And they try to invade us every single game in ranked for some reason.

Example like that vary too much each game. Like if your team spread out and watch all the entrances and your jungler is something like Maokai. Not seeing any enemies will usually indicate that they are trying to invade blue buff, but you will never know it until 1:40 or so as that is their time for late invade.

Qsario

02-26-2013

Quote:
Gulma:
So I've been playing Kennen for a while now I'm just wondering what you would do if the opponent tower dives you while you are at full health?

You have even more speed than Janna, and I just run rings around my turret and CC them when they do stupid things like that. I've gotten double kills off of really stupid dives.

ExecutionerK

02-26-2013

Quote:
Qsario:
You have even more speed than Janna, and I just run rings around my turret and CC them when they do stupid things like that. I've gotten double kills off of really stupid dives.

It is literally impossible to dive a Kennen with everything up + full health due to the crazy amount of stuns that he can put up to multiple enemies.

Most likely you will take one or even two people down with you, if you play it properly.

flirtbaby

02-27-2013

Hi Ken,

- How do you describe Varus in early/mid/late game?
- In the higher leagues (gold+) will he be chosen as adc? And why?

I'm asking this cause I would like to practice him, but scared that he isn't the ADC a team wants...

Many thanks in advance,

Flirtbaby (Ken)

ExecutionerK

02-27-2013

Quote:
flirtbaby:
Hi Ken,

- How do you describe Varus in early/mid/late game?
- In the higher leagues (gold+) will he be chosen as adc? And why?

I'm asking this cause I would like to practice him, but scared that he isn't the ADC a team wants...

Many thanks in advance,

Flirtbaby (Ken)

1. Early game he beats squishy AD carrys/ the one with less range. He is currently the best pick against Ezreal, mid game his damage is decent, late game he really suffers from the lack of escape and must have people peeling for him

2. Yes, his cc is actually really strong as an AD carry and the fact that he got hp scaling attack make him strong in many situations

Side note: You got to cast everything fast with him though.

Hirumonogatari

02-28-2013

with the new BotRK, would you suggest rushing it as the first item, or the 3rd, 4th or 5th item outside of boots

assume that i currently run BT/IE for 1st item, then PD/SS for 2nd item.

ExecutionerK

02-28-2013

Quote:
CSZHUNG:
with the new BotRK, would you suggest rushing it as the first item, or the 3rd, 4th or 5th item outside of boots

assume that i currently run BT/IE for 1st item, then PD/SS for 2nd item.

Depend on matchup and your champion. BotRK is really effective at kiting enemy champions such as Xin, however, if your champion is something like MF, which scales heavily with AD, it is not worth to drop BT compare to BotRK.

Also, you should look at the enemy build before buying it. Certain champions will build health no matter what, making BotRK a good item, while some other doesn't build as much HP, so you much think about it before you buy it.

Hirumonogatari

02-28-2013

Quote:
ExecutionerKen:
Depend on matchup and your champion. BotRK is really effective at kiting enemy champions such as Xin, however, if your champion is something like MF, which scales heavily with AD, it is not worth to drop BT compare to BotRK.

Also, you should look at the enemy build before buying it. Certain champions will build health no matter what, making BotRK a good item, while some other doesn't build as much HP, so you much think about it before you buy it.

discussions in GD suggest that everyone builds hp nowadays. in previous suggestions you have also suggested that adcs build warmogs as a defensive 3rd item. while some champs will build more health than others, it is my impression that hp stacking is here to stay, right?

ExecutionerK

02-28-2013

Quote:
CSZHUNG:
discussions in GD suggest that everyone builds hp nowadays. in previous suggestions you have also suggested that adcs build warmogs as a defensive 3rd item. while some champs will build more health than others, it is my impression that hp stacking is here to stay, right?

HP stacking will stay for awhile until resistance item gets buff.

Lol IRBoss

02-28-2013

Help against morde.

Maybe its my champs but I've almost never won my lane against a morde mid. Ive tried to attack while he just used his e and going when he has no shield, but i the first case he has shield and q does stupid dmg
In the second he just spams and laughs. What to do? My mid laners are: Akali Diana Eve (not so much now) Karthus, Katarina, Kassadin TF, occasionally NId and recently got ryze