Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Jax is super powerful. Especially with the Blade of the Ruin King. This item allows him to solo baron by 16 minutes.
Wait... what? What's the full item build, masteries, runes, and summoner spells that you're doing this with?

EDIT: Also what level Jax and what rank are each of his abilities?

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Wait... what? What's the full item build, masteries, runes, and summoner spells that you're doing this with?

EDIT: Also what level Jax and what rank are each of his abilities?
Ninja tabi, two doran and Blade of the ruin king should allow you to do baron, even with flash and ignite as summoner (aka no smite)

Masteries I went with 14/16, taking hybrid pen on offensive and standard tanky defense tree

Level 12 or 13, just need to make sure you have empower max out to reset autoattack faster and you are set.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-20-2012

Yea, I normally take Flash/Exhaust for top lane Jax... I will have to try this out.

What about runes? For Jax, I typically take AD flat marks, Armor flat yellows, MR/Level blues, and MS quints. Should this work?

I want to try this in a custom game...

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Yea, I normally take Flash/Exhaust for top lane Jax... I will have to try this out.

What about runes? For Jax, I typically take AD flat marks, Armor flat yellows, MR/Level blues, and MS quints. Should this work?

I want to try this in a custom game...
Yes, that should work

Note: You must keep moving and avoid the baron's knock up. Whenever you see those bubbles below you you should start moving.

Note x 2: Having blue buff (for both mana and cdr) will speed you up even further.

Jryiah

12-20-2012

Why do people play low level games expecting everyone to be a professional like them?

e Zinc

12-21-2012

Should I buy Ravenous Hydra on Riven after her HP5 nerf?

Afael

12-21-2012

Would it be worth to get Diana now?
With all the complain that people are putting on the forums, I can't entirely decide whether to get her or not. Did the recent nerfs made her harder to play, which Im fine with, or did they make her unplayable?
Im currently trying to get a good pool of champions for most roles, and feel that APC is something I must be able to play. The only mid option I have at the moment is Talon, who is a situational counterpick.
And if Diana is something you wouldn't recommend, what other mid champion would you suggest?

BoBBy BuTThoLe

12-21-2012

Best carry out of the following for low (1200s) elo?

TF, anivia, kat, karthus, morg, LB. They are my best.

All I keep hearing is "it doesn't matter what champ in your elo" blah blah, but I feel like that is not correct. I can go 5-0 kat or do well with TF, but once I get focused late game (and for kat just one cc for my ult) and they build more defensive I just die too easily.

For TF in team fights.. should I be prioritizing a yellow stun on the adc, or should I throw reds for aoe damage?

Out of those 6 mentioned above, who would be the SAFEST pick if I was a top pick and didn't know who the enemy mid was?

ExecutionerK

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jryiah View Post
Why do people play low level games expecting everyone to be a professional like them?
more like they are not professional? XD

ExecutionerK

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by e Zinc View Post
Should I buy Ravenous Hydra on Riven after her HP5 nerf?
Nah, the old school bloodthirster build is still unbeatable, however, you can make a decision between building BC or LW now