Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sospacily View Post
can you help me with rengar im having trouble with him
Rengar is mainly about his ability to burst the enemy. AD Rengar can often burst twice with his Q, keep in mind that his cooldown when he has 5 stacks is seperate from his normal non-5stacks. So take advantage of that damage.

Build squishy and focus primary on damage, so that you can burst the enemy carry down. After that, it is mostly up to your team toclean up, while you try to escape with the resistance buff from the W.

JUNGLE OR DIE

10-28-2012

any build tips

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sospacily View Post
any build tips
Don't go with AS boot, usually ninja for low cost or merc tread for cc reduction

Brutizler for the cooldown and armor pen, BT for even more burst (OR Trinity, depend on how you want to build him really), GA as the only real defensive item.

And of course, bonetooth is a core.

Demonatarms

10-29-2012

Hey Ken , any tips on playing fiddlesticks? Id say im decent at him but are there any ways to deal more damage or maybe just a quick tip or 2 to play better

TeamShades

10-29-2012

As a starting player getting 6300IP, should I go for Talon or Draven (or possibly Graves?). I already have an AP caster and tank, so an assassin would be nice.

Thanks!

til Days of Blue

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonatarms View Post
Hey Ken , any tips on playing fiddlesticks? Id say im decent at him but are there any ways to deal more damage or maybe just a quick tip or 2 to play better
Fiddlestick's damage is actually higher if he can survive longer in the battle. So rather than getting a deathcap and zhonya, sometime it is way better to get Zhonya and Abyssal scepter.

Combining his passive, sorc boot, and abyssal scepter, he can often do close to true damage for people with less than 60 MR.

til Days of Blue

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamShades View Post
As a starting player getting 6300IP, should I go for Talon or Draven (or possibly Graves?). I already have an AP caster and tank, so an assassin would be nice.

Thanks!
Take talon because he counters a lot of mage in mid, Draven's skin cap is rather high (on the positioning part) and Graves is not an assassin

n00boxular

10-29-2012

Exec, hi, any thoughts on Trundle? Also, I want to buy Maokai but I keep deciding against it because I hate high mana cost champs..

Also I've been trying to mid as it's faar more exciting than jungling, however, I keep getting harassed too much. Any tips there?

Last question, my friends say that evolving my Q over my Leap as kha is always a bad idea, even tho I proved them wrong twice (this last time, I was able to kill all 3 enemies by procing my passive over and over again while getting chased at 300 HP).

til Days of Blue

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00boxular View Post
Exec, hi, any thoughts on Trundle? Also, I want to buy Maokai but I keep deciding against it because I hate high mana cost champs..

Also I've been trying to mid as it's faar more exciting than jungling, however, I keep getting harassed too much. Any tips there?

Last question, my friends say that evolving my Q over my Leap as kha is always a bad idea, even tho I proved them wrong twice (this last time, I was able to kill all 3 enemies by procing my passive over and over again while getting chased at 300 HP).
Trundle is a high skillcap jungler. However, most of his skill goes toward to his pillar. A good placement on his pillar will either force a lot of flashes or kills. He is also really effective against AD carry that use AD for damage, such as Sivir or Graves. His skill can reduce the AD which makes him a carry destroyer in some cases.

Maokai is strong, but yes, you are right. Without blue buff Maokai is one of the WEAKEST jungler in the game, so if you hate on mana based jungler, he is not a good choice for you.

In middle lane, the more aggressive player tends to win. Keep in mind that however have the advantage in middle lane will often have stronger map control for his team. So if you ever see the enemy trying to get the last hit, harass him. If he is walking toward you, make him pay.

Personally for kha, I believe that both Q and E are needed to evolve. E provides so much more mobility that is needed when you are trying to go in and out of the fight, while Q increases the range of your attacks and damage. If I have to choice however, I will evolve depends on the enemy team, but often leveling Q before E.

n00boxular

10-29-2012

And what about my W, in what situations should I evolve my W over my ult?