Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

상자상자상자

09-23-2012

Do you have any tips for placement matches/low ELO?

I'm 4-2 in placement matches for solo queue, and not sure if I can win four in a row to get as high as i can(currently 1277 ELO) My goal is to get above 1400.

In one of my recent games, I played lee sin jungle and fed our bot lane 6+ kills during lane phase and they proceeded to lose lane.

Any particular champions, tips, etc.? Anything would be helpful.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

For 1200-1400, most of the time you want to play a strong ganker on solo lane or jungler.

For example, Zyra can gank really early on with her AoE snare, while junglers such as Lee or Alistar are strong at level 2 gank.

These people tend to be really good at snowballing the enemy. Getting both solo lane to snowball will let the game run much smoother.

상자상자상자

09-23-2012

Are there any particular champions for each lane that are "stompy"?

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YTDerpaaa View Post
Are there any particular champions for each lane that are "stompy"?
Top: Jax, Olaf Both of them are really strong if played right, and scale good into late game

Mid: Zyra, Kennen Both are crazy strong in teamfight and can win most lane.

ExecutionerKen

09-27-2012

bump

Artifictional

09-27-2012

So my question is
What should an AD Carry do if his support is bad?
this isnt a "omg im doing bad so my support sucks"post
its a question about how to handle a genuinely bad support player

ExecutionerKen

09-27-2012

Just farm it out.

Generally as long as the support is not feeding, a ward into your lane bush can just keep farming to late game, where position matters more.

OmegaProject

09-27-2012

I don't know if this was asked, but what are some easy to learn and are solid, safe picks for each role and is viable in Low ELO Solo Queue?

TheGoldenRebel

09-27-2012

How would you gank a lane that's warded? I either jungle rengar, panth, or ww, with flash/smite. So I can flash + stun
Cause i don't want to just neglect the lane and tell them "oh i can't gank cause it's warded....sorry."
I could get an oracles if i'm doing really well....but they would know i'm there either way, so it wouldn't help

Drausin

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Hey Ken,

I love playing Lulu, and I'm getting to be quite good at her. However, I have a lot of trouble with tankier supports (taric, nunu, leona, for example) bullying me out of lane. Against taric, I try to hit him hard while his stun is on cooldown, but in the case of nunu, ice ball cooldown is so short...

How can I stand up to them, while still being aggressive and keeping my carry alive?? Thanks a million!