Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Truth 0r Dare

09-11-2012

Question: I have only attackspeed runes something like 39% attack speed, should i be looking to work up the ip and buy a new set or is there a specific champion i can use that will work well with my current runes. thanks.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammn View Post
Question: I have only attackspeed runes something like 39% attack speed, should i be looking to work up the ip and buy a new set or is there a specific champion i can use that will work well with my current runes. thanks.
39% attack speed is overkill on every single champion

For the least you should get armor for seal and MR for glyph.

This rune set will only be viable for junglers but you will still need armor seal to jungle effectively.

Jesot

09-11-2012

If Shen ultimates on TF as TF is casting his ulti, can they time it so they both land on an enemy at the same time or will Shen get interrupted?

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesot View Post
If Shen ultimates on TF as TF is casting his ulti, can they time it so they both land on an enemy at the same time or will Shen get interrupted?
They can be perfectly landed on the location that tf teleport to at the same time.

상자상자상자

09-11-2012

Hi Ken, i recently tried Nidalee as an AD top lane, and I didn't really get it. My human abilities didn't do much, but i did decent damage in cougar form, and could get straight to the enemy carries. Could you shed some light on what AD Nidalee is good at and what i should be doing with her?

ExecutionerK

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YTDerpaaa View Post
Hi Ken, i recently tried Nidalee as an AD top lane, and I didn't really get it. My human abilities didn't do much, but i did decent damage in cougar form, and could get straight to the enemy carries. Could you shed some light on what AD Nidalee is good at and what i should be doing with her?
AD Nidalee is a really strong PUSHER, what that means is that you can keep pushing the lane til it is to their nexus.

Nidalee can often escape ganks if it involves less than 3 people, and if they ever get 3 people to top, you can kite and buy time for the team to force a 4v2 fight at dragon

tl;dr Be the most annoying cat ever that push down turrets but impossible to catch when they gank.

MeisterJB

09-12-2012

Hey just a question about jungling (probably my weakest position) If all lanes are losing (by 1 or 2 kills) and say none of the lanes are that far pushed, which lane should I prioritize as a jungler?

Also for mid, if enemy mid seems to leave lane to gank alot, it's better for me to follow than pushing the lane early game right?

ExecutionerK

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterJB View Post
Hey just a question about jungling (probably my weakest position) If all lanes are losing (by 1 or 2 kills) and say none of the lanes are that far pushed, which lane should I prioritize as a jungler?

Also for mid, if enemy mid seems to leave lane to gank alot, it's better for me to follow than pushing the lane early game right?
Top lane if your top can regain control with just one kill, mid lane if he is really good for team fight, and bottom lane if you guys can go tanky and just run protective team comp with a strong AD.

LoomHipHop

09-12-2012

First at all i want to say that this is an awesome thread and really, thank you for all your help ;
Do you have any tips to counter jungler succesfully?

ExecutionerK

09-12-2012

Jungle timer, in order for you to know when and where to counter jungle, it is best for you to know common jungle timer so that you can take his jungle without having much trouble. Common timer such as ~7:10 for second buff to spawn can be really useful if you are planning on invading into the enemy jungle.