Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiC Røsøft View Post
What do you think about the Twitch remake? Do you think he is any better now as a pick for AD carry or is he still outshined by others?
With the twitch remake, he is much stronger early game now. However, the new remake completely shut down his old jungle ability, it also greatly decrease his damage output with his ultimate, overall it is a buff to early game and a nerf to his late game

He is still greatly outshine by other ranged AD, especially when lane against carry such as Corki or Ezreal, they will just stomp on him, as the buffed early game isn't enough and his late game is nerfed.

APXZ

07-27-2012

If i'm 1200 and my friend is 500, what elos will we be matched with?

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by APXZ View Post
If i'm 1200 and my friend is 500, what elos will we be matched with?
Average around 900 to 1000

HelplessKitten

07-28-2012

What is the most common jungle udyr build in the platinum ratings, if you could, the best starting item and build order. Thanks much for everything you are doing for the community

til Days of Blue

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelplessKitten View Post
What is the most common jungle udyr build in the platinum ratings, if you could, the best starting item and build order. Thanks much for everything you are doing for the community
100% starting with boot, some people goes with pot + ward, while other just go with the standard boot + 3 pots

As for build, most people will go for early wit's end. Building ninja tabi or merc tread depend on the situation, and usually building a Randuin or Aegis (remember to communicate with your support)

Phage is also a really strong mid game item if you have the money, but generally after wit's end.

Aqua Dragon 33

07-28-2012

I've been playing support, and I always start off getting one gp5 item and a pair of boots. My question is:

Is it better to get a second gp5 item and delay my CDR reduction (Shurelyas), or is the second gp5 essential to being able to keep wards up at the cost of making CDR take longer to get?

Duhizy

07-28-2012

thoughts on atmas,iv been playing some snowball champs because they work really well at hard carrying and my current favourite is pantheon mid. The build iv been using mid is boots and 2 dorans into brutalizer,phage,hexdrinker, frozen mallet and either frozen heart/FON/GA or a bloodthirster and then would finish hexdrinker and sell brutalizer for last whisper my issue is i dont feel so tanky late game and its rare that i even manage to finish my defensive item before the game ends.

Its not really saying much because according to my w/l rate the build is perfect but i think maybe if i get wriggles,brutalizer into FM, atmas and banshees that i might be better off early and late with just the merc treds for mr.

Admiral Knox

07-28-2012

How do I lane against Darius as anyone that isn't Caitlyn?

til Days of Blue

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Dragon 33 View Post
I've been playing support, and I always start off getting one gp5 item and a pair of boots. My question is:

Is it better to get a second gp5 item and delay my CDR reduction (Shurelyas), or is the second gp5 essential to being able to keep wards up at the cost of making CDR take longer to get?
You will always need the second gp10 for the wards, getting the shurelyas will make you lose your first gp10 and completely stop you from buying wards if you are not winning the game.

til Days of Blue

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
thoughts on atmas,iv been playing some snowball champs because they work really well at hard carrying and my current favourite is pantheon mid. The build iv been using mid is boots and 2 dorans into brutalizer,phage,hexdrinker, frozen mallet and either frozen heart/FON/GA or a bloodthirster and then would finish hexdrinker and sell brutalizer for last whisper my issue is i dont feel so tanky late game and its rare that i even manage to finish my defensive item before the game ends.

Its not really saying much because according to my w/l rate the build is perfect but i think maybe if i get wriggles,brutalizer into FM, atmas and banshees that i might be better off early and late with just the merc treds for mr.
As pantheon, you don't want to build a wriggle. You want to use doran for lifesteal and go build as much power as possible, since pantheon snowballs early on and that is exactly what the build is going to do.. Being tanky shouldn't be an option in this case, and building frozen mallet is usually a waste as most of your damage doesn't come from autoattack.

A better build in my point of view will be building a Phage for HP if you really need it, and GA for the resistance. The phage can be upgraded into Trinity force for more damage or frozen mallet if you really have to get the slow.