How do I build Ezreal???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erockandroll

1 Day Ago

I recently picked up Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer. and I am trying to find the best build for him as an ADC. In playing him, I was running into mana problems, but I am not sure If I should take a tear or not.

Also, I am vaguely aware that he can also build AP, What kind of build would that look like?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

1 Day Ago

Sooo... Ezreal has a LOT of variation in builds. There are two core styles of AD build:

Build 1 "Standard ADC": Trinity->Blade of the Ruined King->Last Whisper->Infinity is reasonably generic and common. Common variations include switching a Bloodthirster in for the BotRK when you don't need tank shred.

Build 2 "Blue": Tear->Bloodthirster->Iceborn Gauntlet->Muramana->Last Whisper is the kite+poke build, it doesn't deal the sustained damage of the standard build, but it pokes and kites very hard. The most common variation is swapping a Blade of the Ruined King in for the Bloodthirster, for more slows + tank shreds. You can also swap out the Iceborn for a Trinity, if you prefer.

Now, based off these two builds, you can go to lots of places. You can drop the Trinity/Iceborn and build more generic, with just BT and Phantom Dancer/Shiv. If you want early game power, you can get a Brutalizer. You can even get away with grabbing an early tear without going for the rest of the blue build.

Really, Ezreal is complicated. Is is also not as overtly powerful as other ADCs. He takes lots of finesse and careful poke.