Help me decide...Ahri or Fizz?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hauntd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-09-2012

I've got a bunch of IP and I wanna get someone new. I can't decide either Ahri or Fizz? Any thoughts which champ is better generally?

D0ky

01-09-2012

Ahri

Tyrang

01-09-2012

Ahri. She actually counters most mid lane AP with very few exceptions.

You should also consider potential nerf from Riot on these new champs, as it is becoming a standard company policy. Fizz has already been nerfed a little bit (along with the jungle updates make me a not so good jungler as before). I can already sense the nerf on Ahri. But who knows?

DrDarkyblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

I would suggest Ahri if you good a skill shots. I personally like her combo with her E, W, then Q burst down a lot of champs.

Ryncwind

01-09-2012

Fizz is ridiculously fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzidHTPVing

I don't necessarily agree with his item build (I tried it, not bad but AP has redic bust).

Ahri is probably better but if you are looking to have some fun, I recommend Fizz.

Rg Toad

01-09-2012

Ahri is way better for the Meta and what not but fizz is more fun.

Queen Sejuani

01-09-2012

Ahri

R3dman

01-10-2012

Seeing as I own both of them, I think I can help sort of.
Overall, Ahri is probably the better champ, provided you're not a complete idiot and can hit a couple skill shots. She has solid range, her E is a great CC, her Q can provide a great amount of healing thanks to her passive, and her ult is a good attack and chase tool as well an excellent escape tool.

Fizz on the other hand is great early game when you have a decent matchup. He can get super aggressive as soon as he hits level 2 due to his passive reducing minion damage and removing unit collision. He can simply walk through a minion wave, dash in with his Q, activate his W, and either kill or put up quite a bit of damage on an opponent. His E is an excellent chase tool and also great for escaping as it makes you untargetable for a brief moment. His ultimate is simply incredible, provided you can land the skill shot. A 1.5 second slow, knock-up, AND a 1:1 AP ratio? I'm thinking yes. The only problems I have with him are that he is pretty easily shut out early without proper teammates and that his skills all have a fairly high mana cost.