Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help me decide...Ahri or Fizz?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hauntd

Recruiter

01-09-2012

I've got a bunch of IP and I wanna get someone new. I can't decide either Ahri or Fizz? Any thoughts which champ is better generally?

D0ky

01-09-2012

Ahri

Tyrang

01-09-2012

Ahri. She actually counters most mid lane AP with very few exceptions.

You should also consider potential nerf from Riot on these new champs, as it is becoming a standard company policy. Fizz has already been nerfed a little bit (along with the jungle updates make me a not so good jungler as before). I can already sense the nerf on Ahri. But who knows?

DrDarkyblack

01-09-2012

I would suggest Ahri if you good a skill shots. I personally like her combo with her E, W, then Q burst down a lot of champs.

Ryncwind

01-09-2012

Fizz is ridiculously fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzidHTPVing

I don't necessarily agree with his item build (I tried it, not bad but AP has redic bust).

Ahri is probably better but if you are looking to have some fun, I recommend Fizz.

Rg Toad

01-09-2012

Ahri is way better for the Meta and what not but fizz is more fun.

Queen Sejuani

01-09-2012

Ahri

R3dman

01-10-2012

Seeing as I own both of them, I think I can help sort of.
Overall, Ahri is probably the better champ, provided you're not a complete idiot and can hit a couple skill shots. She has solid range, her E is a great CC, her Q can provide a great amount of healing thanks to her passive, and her ult is a good attack and chase tool as well an excellent escape tool.

Fizz on the other hand is great early game when you have a decent matchup. He can get super aggressive as soon as he hits level 2 due to his passive reducing minion damage and removing unit collision. He can simply walk through a minion wave, dash in with his Q, activate his W, and either kill or put up quite a bit of damage on an opponent. His E is an excellent chase tool and also great for escaping as it makes you untargetable for a brief moment. His ultimate is simply incredible, provided you can land the skill shot. A 1.5 second slow, knock-up, AND a 1:1 AP ratio? I'm thinking yes. The only problems I have with him are that he is pretty easily shut out early without proper teammates and that his skills all have a fairly high mana cost.