Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Odd delay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vlademere

01-10-2012

I've also experienced this problem. LoL client starts eating up 50-80 percent of my machine's resources. It takes up to 3-4 seconds for the alt-tab to go through so i can bring up task manager. Only experienced this since the latest patch, with the Chinese New Year skins. I set the priority to High, but still experiencing the same lockups every 2-4 minutes.

Beinn

01-10-2012

It's not even latency spikes for me. My latency remains low. With normal lag spikes I experience the entire game seize up for a few seconds, with this it is ONLY my champion. Everyone else moves freely and kicks my ass. I don't really understand it

Vlademere

01-11-2012

I saw another post with the same problems identified and a wrenchman suggested that it be set to "low priority", haven't tested it yet though.

Vlademere

01-12-2012

bump, still experiencing issue

ReneToporFeed

01-12-2012

same here having the same **** during ranked matches champion just stops responding to me and does whatever the last command was and unfortunatly when your a caster that pretty much = you dead

Gondeezy

01-12-2012

Been happening to me as well. It started recently though, since the last patch.