who counters ahri?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makomi

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSomeLovin View Post
I play ahri a SHHHHHHHHTTTT ton, and the only person I have ever had trouble with is Leblanc. Just because she can one combo her down no problem at all
Same here, I play quite a lot of mid ap and Ahri is one of my favorite picks right now; Of all the match-ups I get, I have the hardest time against a decent LeBlanc.

Whiteknigh7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

If you're a good fizz you can easily outlane an ahri. But you have to be really good with fizz. Xerath can as well, and easier than fizz, but get ready to stun her and ult if she comes at you level 6.

CabinetMoose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

AP Sion

Rabid Meese

01-09-2012

Simple answer:

Are you trying to counter an AP Champion? Veigar.
If you have any questions, Ill simply point you to Veigar and tell you your not playing him enough. Seriously. Play Veigar.

If your looking for a different answer, Ahri does not boast the range of your 'hyper ranged' carries. Pick one of them and harass. Dodging her skillshots is not hard. Do that. If your bad at that, get better. Or pick up a Force of Nature. Thats a pretty awesome item. Quick Silver Sash or Banshee Veil, depending on the team composition, are fantastic items too.

FrozenXylaphone

01-09-2012

First time playing against Ahri mid yesterday (I usually jungle or something else), I was Kennen and she got me low early via skillshots and then we traded. I died but she was an inch away from death too. Then I got into the groove of dodging her shots and hitting her with q when she tried to come at me with q or e. I proceeded to beat her but I also had some jungle help. Lost the game though because other lanes were suffering and I didn't exactly "poop on her" to carry it but I did kill her more than she did me if you get my drift. Infact, once she went to gank top and I followed her and killed her.

hellsenergen

01-09-2012

annie bot

jcsamborski

01-09-2012

i always do well against ahri as xerath

Dragonsafe

01-09-2012

@ viegar... ok ahri zones you and you cant farm or gain xp, if you walk up you will be chamed, w then q, any damage you do output early can be shrugged off with her passive. At low lvls your stun doesn't last long enough for you to even use dark matter and baleful strike costs too much mana at too low damage to trade with ahri.

Jungle ganks can work, if you aren't counter jungled while your camping mid so that ahri won't zone out your viegar. Veigar's problem is he has such a small lane presence there is no fear of him pre 6.

Harasame

01-09-2012

Veigar or LeBlanc are the only viable things I can see countering Ahri. But even then, if AHRI has good positioning and makes smart choices then the other sides' harassing does not do as much as people say.

Xerath? Seriously? Ahri is easily the best counter to Xerath. Xerath relies on his own skillshots before level 6, which are easier to dodge than Ahri's, and once you hit level 6, you see Xerath throw his E at you, you jump around with your ulti and he doesn't do squat. I've played against so many Xerath's it's ridiculous. Each time they think they are going to hit you, and you just move in a random direction with your ulti and they miss their entire combo.

Vlad is a joke as well, his pool has too long of a CD, and their are ways around it. Kennen is the same type of thing. Most Kennen's rely on running in with their E to get that extra stack on the enemy. Kennen comes anywhere near you, you throw a charm, orb, and back off, now he is the one hurting.

orc72

01-09-2012

anyone with more sustain then ahri..so you know..everyone that knows how to play there champion.

but if you want someone to just face roll every ahri, buy spell vamp runes. Put them on a page. Use that page on keenen.