Why do people say Mundo sucks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchtPause

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

True, I don't think he's a compitant jungler, but if your chasing someone its really hard to get away from him. I usually build loads of health, and health regen. Maybe some life steal and he's an alright tank. Just don't keep your w up the whole time during team fights. You won't die and you'll get assists. He's great for assisting and poking with a laneing partner.

Levinthian

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrchideeFalco View Post
He can't go mage, he has no ratios except for his ****ty W.
He can't go offtank, because he doesn't have any offensive spells other than cleaver. His attack speed is low so atmogs sucks.
He can't go tank, because he will be ignored, just like Tank Garen.
i agree with all except his w. I used to lvl his w last thinking it was dumb, and i was ok with mundo. then i tried maxing it first, then i started to carry games as freaking mundo. AT LVL 1 HIS W does as much damage as renekton lvl 1 ULT. at lvl 5 it does as much as renekton LVL 3 ULT! just use his cleaver to slow instead of damage. try it a couple times get good at his w and u will see he is soooooooooo much better. lvl 1 mundo damage with w easily doubles if not almost triples his 1v1 damage. just be careful of when to use and turn off.

Bendial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Tried Mundo for the first time last night, I really like the way he looks/plays, but I found myself DESPERATELY needing a gap closer or some kind of stun. Also in team fights because of my abilities my health would drop too low way too fast. I get it now for that kind of champ I think Garen is all around a better pick.

DarksideAquarius

01-10-2012

His Cleaver have a good damage on theory, but when his enemies get some MR he don't do any damage.
He's just annoying at lane phase, nothing more than that.