New Featured Stream - Dan Dinh!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mjaxon

01-09-2012

Shushei, Bob, and now Dan Dinh? I don't know if Hotshot has that many pairs of grandparents he can use to try and win sympathy from Riot.

Buzzelectric

01-09-2012

To be honest, Dan is by far the best, if not one of the best streamers! I never seen him rage hard and he always talks with the community. He is the first streaker to whom i asked a question and got an answer. He is incredibly helpful and deserves far more viewers than the rest! Real team player, real ncie guy overall.

Darkwraith

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaId View Post
dan is my hero i love him

baylife bro bro

Grx

01-09-2012

If you haven't already Riot, I sincerely hope you feature Nhat Nguyen as soon as possible. He's great fun to watch, polite (although a little sarcastic) and very insightful. Put him in a duoqueue on stream with one of his friends and everyone's in for a good laugh.

ojom

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
Dan Dinh rocks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFytjc9d7Ek&feature=BFa&list=PLC056DBB7CC6 E2849&lf=results_main

Kureyami

01-09-2012

Unlike his brother, Andy (reginaid) dan is a very cool guy

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-09-2012

Dan Dinh is a pretty cool guy. We used to play in the beta... but then he got super mainstream and we stopped playing... I remember back in the good ol' days with his insane Nunu skills...

Instead, I chat with his brother. Regi is awesome... I'm sure he will be a featured streamer sooner or later!

HeroicEdge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Dan Dinh, I demand that you show us jungle Akali.

P.S. Fav streamer by far

Gymleaders

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitong Traceur View Post
I hope You remember about Katarina, right? Please feature any streamer who plays Kata in 2000+ elo... Oh wait.
You want scarra to be featured? It could happen.

Hammybone

01-09-2012

IM SOo SAD RIGHT NOW