If Dominion is to survive and not become another TT it needs Ranked Soon.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

01-09-2012

the only reason no1 plays it is because none of the streamers play it. get a tsm vs clg match in dominion and see how much people play it afterwards.

get hsgg to solo bot for a day and see how much people suddenly love dominion.

the problem is, the streamers have no reason to play it. theres a 5 million dollar prize pool for SR tourneys. u dont see that in dominion at all. what purpose is there to play it? for fun? they can do SR for that.

theres also nothing for some of the pro players to do in dominion. theres no jungle so all the junglers have to learn a new role. theres no real support so they have to relearn their role. dominion bot lane is most like SR top where its dominated by sustain-heavy carry's. the SR mid and ad carry's have to completely relearn their champions and builds.

thats a lot to do for no real reward.

MMKH

01-09-2012

Now that I think about it, if there is a Dominion Ranked more people will play which will mean that any imbalances and bugs will be found and fixed sooner.

Skylam

01-09-2012

i have to agree, i have been wanting ranked for ages now, i saw rickless say that the data is in they just need to "flick a switch", the map isnt too unbalanced, only real OP heroes would be ryze due to his amazing tankiness and damage he gets quickly in the mode as well as rammus just because if he has the right runes/masteries/items he can cap top before anyone gets there