Reconsider harsher punishment.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneNerdyJock

01-09-2012

Now I for one think that people should be punished a lil harder for leaving games and trolling. Some games last up to and beyond an hour. There are an insane amount of trolls on the game now. I personally think trolling and leavers should have to stick to bot games. When I solo queue up for normals it's pretty much a 50% chance i'm gonna get a leaver or a set of trolls. I don't have hours and hours of time to waste and if i was to leave because i don't wanna deal with it, I get the report. It's not fair. I honestly think there are plenty of people that should be banned because i see them almost every game putting people down until they troll and unskilled players to the worst degree playing ranked. To get to the point. I think we should be able to Degrade people or Demote people so they can only play bot games if they wanna troll that hard. It's a waste of time for people that have other things to do but like the game itself. Thanks.

Current Event

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Umadyr?

BabeeCakez

01-09-2012

Theres nothing wrong with the system. You might in fact be punishing people who leave games because it's full of trolls/feeders and they refuse to surrender and drag out a pointless game.

The only thing that would really fix this is to limit the amount of accounts a person has, unfortunately the only way to do this is to make accounts cost money, which is an idea that many users would fight against.

There's already a demote/degrade system. It's called report user. If there was a demote/degrade system, trolls would demote/degrade random people and the system would not work at all.