Dom isnt balanced for all chars LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levinthian

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilXkilla View Post
You're bad LOL.
im terrible. i go alistar bottom. beaten all heimers, swains after lvl 6, every character ive ever played against bot. the only char i lost to at bottom with alistar was cait. im so bad. With no ult i can keep any two characters from getting my point, and if i have ult make it 3 chars. im so bad bro, so bad. im tired of there always being an akali kat and jax in every game. Out of every game ive seen a true support character play in dom, that team has been beaten. thats about 50 games. the only game i remember winning is when i went ie taric. WHY even have the reduced healing effects? I wouldnt be making such a big deal out of dominion if i didnt hear them specifically claim dominion was carefully made so that all characters were taken into consideration when balancing the mode. a perfect example i forgot was veigar and nasus. meant for sr. nasus is still pretty good with his slow but veigar sucks now. he can still kill one person, but that means nothing in dom. I think riot can make a better mode than dominion.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levinthian View Post
im terrible.
Captain obvious

brossef

01-09-2012

someone hasnt seen played soroka bot.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

"veigar sucks"

yesh... what

Shini Laser

01-09-2012

Tanky Zilean is pro. Dunno what you are talking about.

Seņor Pancho

01-09-2012

Quote:
Dom isnt balanced for all chars LOL
?

Shini Laser

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
?
He is stating something that is pretty much universally true in game theory - perfect balance is near impossible at a certain level. On the other hand, he probably believes SR is more balanced than Dominion.

MVpmack

01-09-2012

I'm 100% sure that Dominion isn't balanced for all characters, but roughly 1/3 of the cast are reasonable top level picks. Most of the rest of the cast is viable.

Of the support characters, I would say that the only ones that are really legit played as supports are Karma and Sona. That's not to say that Soraka isn't a beast or Janna isn't dangerous, but they aren't really supports on Dominion.

I also don't consider Leona a support; she's a tanky stun machine who wrecks face.

Shini Laser

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVpmack View Post
I'm 100% sure that Dominion isn't balanced for all characters, but roughly 1/3 of the cast are reasonable top level picks. Most of the rest of the cast is viable.

Of the support characters, I would say that the only ones that are really legit played as supports are Karma and Sona. That's not to say that Soraka isn't a beast or Janna isn't dangerous, but they aren't really supports on Dominion.

I also don't consider Leona a support; she's a tanky stun machine who wrecks face.
Hey, hey, no love for Zilean?