Magma Chamber as a Big Team Battle Map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AutoShankar

01-09-2012

bumping i want this to happen, Riot listen to this man

AutoShankar

01-09-2012

bamping again

OMGitsFreud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

bump, make this happen RIOT

OMGitsFreud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

bumpity bump

Zenotheory

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babayaga20000 View Post
8v8 is too large and would just be too much chaos. I mean think of the possibilities with champ selection, not to mention there would be a total of 16 different champs.

Too much to follow at once
8v8 is appropriate plus you just can not gank like you can in Summoner Rift because there isn't enough jungle/gank path for that IMHO, and laning would be 3 - 2 - 3 think about it!

zigwentzag

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ??ig???ar? WTF View Post
I personally wish Riot would make a 10v10 map so large and with so many objectives, it promotes small 3-4 man skirmishes, rather than a 10 man deathball.
10 man deathball? sounds like we need to make a new gametype involving a giant metal ball

D1G17AL

01-09-2012

I would love to see team vertically challenged. More so though I would love to see magma chamber used for 5v5's, 6v6's, 7v7's and so on. It would be so awesome to be able to vary the number of players.

Can we please have magma chamber?

aphronyaa

01-09-2012

i heard halo

Zenotheory

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1G17AL View Post
I would love to see team vertically challenged. More so though I would love to see magma chamber used for 5v5's, 6v6's, 7v7's and so on. It would be so awesome to be able to vary the number of players.

Can we please have magma chamber?
Yeah that would be awesome, but 6v6 and 7v7 doesn't work well with laning same as 9v9 and 10v10 because you cannot balance the amount of champion per lane they would need a different map.

Magma Chamber was put on hold because they said it was too big for a 5v5 map as a game would take 1h to 1h 30mins. I did some calculation and found that 8v8 was the best number for this map. Plus the game time would vary from 45mins to 1h, because of the more champion on the map destroying towers would be quicker, but if they wanted to make it longer increase the health of the towers.

[Edit] Was talking with some of my friend that also played, 6v6 is very viable if Riot want to do that way but I still fully support 8v8 for the 16 player chaos to come >.< Also 9v9 can work very well as well but i don't know if a person computer could hold up to 18 players , but i have been proven wrong before.

Pldl

01-09-2012

The only problem would be Karthus and a completely aoe team.